Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Very good. I only got 6 out of 16. Not sure whethers that's a good thing or a bad thing, but I'm quite sure about what is says about UKIP...
  • Me too, it says these buggers are proving to be increasingly popular, we had better start taking the piss to try and stop them.
  • 9 out of 16 and apparently I'm Godfrey Bloom :-( !!!
  • Godfrey Bloom and proud !
  • 11 out of 16 . I'm Godfrey Bloom also.
  • "Vote Loony, you know it makes sense!"
  • edited January 2014
    7 out of 16 correct. I got told:

"You are a complete and utter monster raving loony."

• I got 5 , it is quite worrying that UKIP have got so much support really.
  • It's funny how being an electoral threat to the conservatives has kicked off some most unpleasant press coverage for UKIP and of course quite coincidental.
  • They'll win the European elections this year.
  • Sponsored links:

• 5 lol
  • You really can’t tell the difference between UKIP and Monster Raving Loony Party policies. That’s quite worrying, isn’t it? You probably need to have a long, hard think about what this means.
  • Stig said:

You really can’t tell the difference between UKIP and Monster Raving Loony Party policies. That’s quite worrying, isn’t it? You probably need to have a long, hard think about what this means.

Looking at this and the Tommy Robinson thread Stig I'd be more concerned with the question of why mainstream political parties are unwilling to seriously engage in two major questions that face us:

What is the future of Europe and do we want to be part of a potential federal European state?
    How does conservative Islam fit in with a Modern secular nation?

These should be mainstream political questions that everyone can discuss rationally but sadly it has been left to minority parties/pressure groups to force the agenda.
  • "You got 6 out of 16 right!
    You are a complete and utter monster raving loony."

Could have told them that.
  • Oggy Red said:

7 out of 16 correct. I got told:

"You are a complete and utter monster raving loony."

Ha! Me too!

• (1984) said:

Stig said:

You really can’t tell the difference between UKIP and Monster Raving Loony Party policies. That’s quite worrying, isn’t it? You probably need to have a long, hard think about what this means.

Looking at this and the Tommy Robinson thread Stig I'd be more concerned with the question of why mainstream political parties are unwilling to seriously engage in two major questions that face us:

What is the future of Europe and do we want to be part of a potential federal European state?
    How does conservative Islam fit in with a Modern secular nation?

These should be mainstream political questions that everyone can discuss rationally but sadly it has been left to minority parties/pressure groups to force the agenda.
    As far as Europe is concerned the Tories want to take powers away from the EU (Which the EU will not allow to and as far as I know no power has been taken away), Labour have previously signed up to so many European treaties in the past and will not offer us a referendum and the Lib Dems are pro-EU.

People regard UKIP as a joke party but have you listened/read to what UKIP stand for rather than a website comparing some of the policies in 2010 by an anti-ukip group? I think you will be quiet suprised and I am not just talking about the EU and immigration policy.

I will get you started:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGpTEGhyOTM
  • It's politics for thickos that feel they should have more, for some reason
  • I think UKIP is absolutely brilliant. Not only is its manifesto a magnificent work of comedy, it will also be one of the main reasons that the Tories will lose the 2015 General election. Double whammy!

More power to your elbow, Nige, you hilarious disaster for the Conservatives!
  • Stories still to surface on Farage. The bloke is an arsehole. However, there is another UKIP member who is much worse. The one I refer to has moved to France because there are too many bloody foreigners in the UK. His name is David Lott. ..
  • <<b>blockquote class="Quote" rel="masicat">Stories still to surface on Farage. The bloke is an arsehole. However, there is another UKIP member who is much worse. The one I refer to has moved to France because there are too many bloody foreigners in the UK. His name is David Lott. ..

Is that BIG_ROB's pseudonym?!? ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2014
    Loco said:

It's funny how being an electoral threat to the conservatives has kicked off some most unpleasant press coverage for UKIP and of course quite coincidental.

Couldn't agree more. And for the record, they get my vote (ukip)
  • Biggest load of pompous twats you could ever meet. Arseholes of the highest order. Racist homophobic bigots. ......
  • Don't agree with UKIP's views but actually really like Farage... He's a character, always good on Have I Got News For You etc.
  • Odd that it takes a party call the Monster Raving Loony Party to put forward this policy:

"Compulsory maths qualifications for Treasury ministers."

Absolutely nothing loony about that. I'd go further: the Chancellor should have a Maths or Economics degree as an absolute minimum. I find it simply staggering that someone can be put in charge of the economy with no qualifications or relevant experience whatsoever.
  • Odd that it takes a party call the Monster Raving Loony Party to put forward this policy:

"Compulsory maths qualifications for Treasury ministers."

Absolutely nothing loony about that. I'd go further: the Chancellor should have a Maths or Economics degree as an absolute minimum. I find it simply staggering that someone can be put in charge of the economy with no qualifications or relevant experience whatsoever.

They conduct the orchestra , they can't always play the instruments.
  • Fair point, but a conductor requires a sound understanding of music theory.
  • Loco said:

It's funny how being an electoral threat to the conservatives has kicked off some most unpleasant press coverage for UKIP and of course quite coincidental.

Stats show that they are more of a threat to labour then they are to the tories.

• You got 7 out of 16 right!
    You are a complete and utter monster raving loony.
  • I am not a natural supporter of UKIP, but the more I see the media ganging up on them, the more inclined I am to find out what they are about. Perhaps its just me, but I find media ridicule of political parties counter-productive to what I perceive to be its agenda.

Change.org have just launched a petition headed up "UKIP" which calls for the dude who blamed the storms on gay marriage to resign. I thought UKIP had already booted him out. Not something that would bother the agenda -setters though.

I'm not sure I will bother to vote at all but I will have a wry smile if UKIP do well in May.
  • masicat said:

Biggest load of pompous twats you could ever meet. Arseholes of the highest order. Racist homophobic bigots. ......

Think you need to check facts mate