Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Louis Tomlinson to make debut

2»

Comments

• Options
    Poor teenage girls will need a helpline, where is ester ransom
  • Options
    Some of the kids on Twitter are just mental. Get a grip.
  • Options
    edited March 2015

Poor teenage girls will need a helpline, where is ester ransom

All the supermarkets will run out of the extra supplies of tissues they'd ordered in for the start of Game of Thrones.
  • Options
    Some of the comments from their young fans on Twitter are frightening.
  • Options
    I was pretty close to tears when pawell abbot came on let alone left
  • Options
    Reminds me of the day Geri left the Spice Girls
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    #cutforzayn is astonishingly bad.
  • Options
    It's a shame, end of an era for them, all nice boys who never got cocky like some groups get.

They all look knackered though. Been working too hard for 5 years. Barely had a break have they and it's not as if they can pop out for a coffee and chill is it.
  • Options
    It must be about 20 years since Robbie left Take That, very similar reactions back then...
  • Options
    Somethings you never forget.
    Feb 13th 1996 Take That split up. Robbie left the summer of 1995.
    Thank gawd Twitter wasn't around in my youth.
  • Options
    My nine year old daughter is distraught. Still, she can now say she saw Zayn in one of his last appearances with One Direction. Ordered her some Zayn Malik pyjamas last week. Should have waited a few days; bound to be discounted now!
  • Options
    just noticed #AlwaysInOurHeartsZaynMalik is trending on twitter

I thought he had left a band not died
  • Options
    As amusing as some of the teenage over-emoting is I have to confess to a certain amount of sympathy for the guy here if I am honest. All that pressure and the constant attention can't be healthy for anyone, much less someone that young, if you can't act like a normal twenty something guy and make the same mistakes a lot of us make/made without the Press making it a national issue and millions of impressionable teenage girls investing themselves into your every move then it's no wonder he started to buckle frankly.

Yes there's all the money but really that doesn't help, it would probably make it worse if you don't know who is a real friend who wants to help and whose after a hand-out. Who can you turn to if you think anyone you try and talk things out with will be on the line to the Sun/Mail/press the instant your back is turned? I guess he's lucky in having the other four undergo the same kind of thing but much better for him to step back and try and get his life back together than end up on the drugs/alcohol/early demise path far too many others have already trod.
  • Options
    Don't blame the guy for saying I'm 22, I'm worth £15m, I really can't be bothered with the stress any more.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What makes me laugh is he said he wants to leave so he can live like a normal 22 year old for once

no offence but not many 22 years old have that amount of money
  • Options
    edited March 2015

What makes me laugh is he said he wants to leave so he can live like a normal 22 year old for once

no offence but not many 22 years old have that amount of money

They don't but after a few years out of One Direction he'll probably be able to pop to the shops now and again and date people without being on the front page of magazines. He'll always be a B-list celeb to some extent, but his life will only get more and more pressurizing if he stays - or at least thats probably how he feels.
  • Options
    Be on I'm a celebrity and bb the minute he wants to be back in the news