Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Can anyone recommend a decent cafe near the Valley on match days

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    Valley Cafe Near the station
  • Options
    The York Cafe along the Woolwich Road past the RoD and the Pickwick on the left as you come from the direction of Charlton Station. About a 10 minute walk but worth it. Good food, friendly owners who won't rush you out the door. It's spacious and you should find a paper to read if you wish.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    York all day, down past the Shitwick
  • Options
    Do Barts still do food pre-match?
  • Options
    Cheers all.
  • Options
    The little cafe in Charlton Park is GREAT.
    They do good 'brunch', delicious chocolate brownies, and excellent coffee. There are newspapers to read and the staff are unfailingly polite and friendly.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    If you're after very good food, with large portions, at reasonable prices.

The Anchor & Hope pub at the bottom of Anchor & Hope Lane is superb.

You'll obviously need to be there at a reasonable time. It's a 15 min walk to the ground.
  • Options
    ... for people with short legs
  • Options
    Valley Cafe at the top of Floyd Road.
  • Options
    Valley cafe is my local cafe on match days my daughter likes it too, I did once order an extra egg which I never got but I have never held it against them because their so good. Gets very busy after about 12.30
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Always used to have a number 4 breakie in the Valley Cafe before going to conservative club the onto match, good food, good service and they're all Charlton too. Their bubble is the best!