Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Andy Thompson

Charlton fan Andy Thompson currently playing in the world indoor bowls quarter final on BBC 2.

Comments

• Options
    come on Andy !!!!
  • Options
    Thomson
  • Options
    Bum, it was a recording from earlier - Andy lost...
  • Options
    Why does everyone expect us all to support every other Charlton fan in whatever they do? I find this really odd.
    I know a lot of people who suppport Charlton who are complete and utter tossers and that is without even thinking about the dicks on CL who I don't know at all.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Why does everyone expect us all to support every other Charlton fan in whatever they do? I find this really odd.
    I know a lot of people who suppport Charlton who are complete and utter tossers and that is without even thinking about the dicks on CL who I don't know at all.

bit silly that.
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Bum, it was a recording from earlier - Andy lost...

Ha, a perfect summation of the Charlton supporting experience...

Momentary high
    Expectations raised fleetingly
    Quickly followed by disappointment
    12 minutes

It's the hope Algarve, the hope that makes us stronger!
  • Options
    Riviera said:

To use the kind of pedantry you love so much chirps, where did I suggest that anyone should support Andy? I merely stated a fact. And for that matter; "everyone expect(s)" - what you mean the pope, David Letterman and Robert Mugabe among the other 7.2 billion or so people on earth also expect you to support another Charlton fan? Are you sure? Have you asked them all?

I know Andy Thompson, and for the record I can assure you he is a very nice bloke, so at least that's one other Charlton fan you can support in his efforts.

• Options
    Riviera said:

You really are a nasty little prick
  • Options
    Chirpy just tries too hard, bless him.
  • Options
    Ignoring our resident pain in the Aris didn't he win the World Championship a few years ago? Seem to remember him on the pitch.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He has won three times BA, the most recent was 2012.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

• Options
    Andy Thomson or Bagpipes to his bowling chums!......Will always be my hero.
  • Options

Back in the day I had the pleasure of playing bowls against Andy indoors and out, we beat his four outdoors and I along with my ex father in law Dave went on to represent kent at Worthing. Yes Andy is a really nice bloke. If you are on this forum Andy, dont do Big Brother you are to nice.

• Options

Back in the day I had the pleasure of playing bowls against Andy indoors and out, we beat his four outdoors and I along with my ex father in law Dave went on to represent kent at Worthing. Yes Andy is a really nice bloke. If you are on this forum Andy, dont do Big Brother you are to nice.

When representing kent at Worthing I remember your second game being the best!.

• Options

When representing kent at Worthing I remember your second game being the best!.

Or though, think we used to play medway hall better ! xx