Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    excellent
  • Options
    Like it.... please don't go to Celtic Yann!
  • Options
    Lots of reasons why he might well choose to extend his stay with us, even if bigger money was available at Celtic.
  • Options
    Only 26?
  • Options
    Doesnt look right see him in blue in those French pics but No. 15 was an amazing goal... Love that he taught Giroud the stare :)
  • Options
    Super arguments, I hope it doesn't persuade someone to put an offer in.
  • Options
    Very Good. Those goals in France are amazing.
  • Options
    Still think the goal v Bournemouth is the best
  • Options
    If we offer a contract he will stay as we love him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My old man is the one smiling strangely and clapping before you start playing the kermorgant free kick vs Wycombe
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Think I'm pretty close to accepting that he is my favorite player in 20 years of watching Charlton.

Amazing that none of those 26 arguments cover his incredible heading. I've never seen a striker that dominant in the air EVER.
  • Options
    If younger he is a prem player
  • Options
    From a friend at AfcB after asking if we can have Yann back.....

Mimi Boxall ‏@ishlepup 9m
    @MiserableOlGit Lol noooooooo you cant have them back Yann what a player superb signing for us and what a season we've had #upthecherries x
  • Options
    masicat said:

Overrated and overweight. Harriott scored as many goals as he did at Bournemouth in 2 games. Watch Sordell go next season. Both Kermongant and Stephens will finish below us next season.

seconded

• Options
    Wasn't the same player this season as we had seen before, sulked a lot more, didn't play as part of the team and put simply didn't score enough goals for our number one choice striker. Adamant that Sordell would have scored more if he played those same games instead of Yann, and I still don't think Marvin is good enough to be our number one striker
  • Options
    Move on.
  • Options
    I like Yann hugely, and he was obviously missed. But this season he was hit and miss (check the players' marks - plenty of 5s and 6s. And an OK scoring rate, not prolific...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes we need to move on about the fact he's gone, but I won't move on from the fact that I really appreciated him when he was here.
    Agree that this season was more hit and miss but are we not forgetting that he was out injured? May have been carrying that or another injury.
    Personally felt he was one of those players who did lift the rest of the team on the field, much like Hughesy.
  • Options
    He had a scoring rate of 1 in 3 for us, and his all round attacking play was the best in the side.

He has 9 in 15 for Bournemouth, without starting every game.

Shit player. Overrated....
  • Options
    Some prophets can walk on water, Yann can swim through land ... oh. Yeah I've moved on but its not to say that if he was a free this summer I wouldn't offer him a contract. Great player for us
  • Options
    A very special talent.
  • Options

masicat said:

Overrated and overweight. Harriott scored as many goals as he did at Bournemouth in 2 games. Watch Sordell go next season. Both Kermongant and Stephens will finish below us next season.

seconded