Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

No Yann today..??

Rested, injured, ill or something else..??

Comments

• Options
    He's at the game just not playing.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited January 2014
    CP resting him for the Donnie game and showing Katrien what the striking options are if he is not there. Good for Sordell to get a run out. Good management.
  • Options
    No man is bigger than the club.
  • Options
    No, Yann is bigger than the club.

Literally.
  • Options
    Did Scott Parker travel to the Gillingham game?
  • Options
    Rested for the bigger game Tuesday.

Cannot see any reason other than that, interest from Celtic I would imagine is pure speculation.
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Rested for the bigger game Tuesday.

Cannot see any reason other than that, interest from Celtic I would imagine is pure speculation.

• Options
    Unfortunately I won't be surprised if he has played his last game for us. The biggest surprise maybe where he ends up. Hope I'm wrong.
  • Options

Unfortunately I won't be surprised if he has played his last game for us. The biggest surprise maybe where he ends up. Hope I'm wrong.

Care to elaborate ?

• Options
    He was 100% rested for sure but thats still not to say there isn't interest/offers from other clubs.

I just hope we do all we can to keep him. Come on yannmeister.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No mention yet on the Sky coverage of Celtic v Hibs.Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    Couldn't see it on this thread, so, Jackson said on Talksport last night that the squad are staying up north after yesterdays game until Tuesday.
    [He was dragged out of the "poker-room" to do the interview live].
  • Options
    I hope he don't like the coast
  • Options
    Yann was at the valley on Wednesday with his agent. Chris Powell was also there. Either a new contract or it's off to Celtic with Morrison.
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

Yann was at the valley on Wednesday with his agent. Chris Powell was also there. Either a new contract or it's off to Celtic with Morrison.

My money is on a new contract
  • Options
    Realistically he could double his money at Celtic. 2 year deal would see him alright. Canary wharf or an apartment on the Clyde ?
  • Options
    He recently bought a house in Greenwich, Mark Humphreys done a lot of work for him.

• Options

He grew up in a coastal town but Vannes is a lot different from a certain English coastal town.

Very happy in Greenwich with his wife and child what with London being the 5th biggest town in France by population but who knows? Money is important but so is location.

Someone explain to me again just why letting so many key players' contracts run down was such a clever clever move by the old regime?

My gut says if Powell signs then Yann will sign a few days later and as Powell is confident he'l be here at least until 20 February that means Yann is staying.
  • Options

He's never going to Hull :-(
  • Options
    Fingers crossed. We need yann
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    markmc68 said:

You wouldn't go to The Valley with your agent to tell the gaffer that your leaving, hopefully thrashing out a new deal.

• Options
    What certain coastal English town are we talking about please?
  • Options
    Being French and a big skilful target man, surely hes off to Arsenal as cover for Olivier Giroud
  • Options

Hull isn't on the coast.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

kquote class="Quote" rel="AddickUpNorth">

Hull isn't on the coast.

Where do the ferries leave from then? Do they sail up the Humber and out to sea?
  • Options

PopIcon said:

Hull isn't on the coast.

Where do the ferries leave from then? Do they sail up the Humber and out to sea?

They do indeed.
  • Options
    Gillis said:

PopIcon said:

Hull isn't on the coast.

They do indeed.

as in only fools and horses to hull and back ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2014

What certain coastal English town are we talking about please?

Brighton, Bournemouth, Blackpool, Middlesbrough, Ipswich (might be pushing it a bit with the last one).

Doubt we're talking about a Prem team but otherwise: Southampton, Swansea, Cardiff, Everton/Liverpool, Sunderland/Newcastle, Hull...
  • Options
    Wasn't there talk that Blackpool had been looking at him a few months ago?
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Did Scott Parker travel to the Gillingham game?

Yes he did Ms Lat told him not to leave...the rest is history as we know!