Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Letter from CP to RD, 25 January 2014

edited January 2014 in General Charlton
"Dear Roland

Since you took over, we have won in both of the rounds of the FA Cup we've played.

You explained that your policy is to ensure we use youth players and Academy graduates. So I picked Callum Harriott, Harry Lennon, Jo Pigott, Diego Poyett, Dillon Phillips and Jordan Cousins in the match squads for these games. We are potentially three wins away from a place in Europe.

So, I have one question for you. Do you want me to sign a three or four-year contract?

Yours sincerely

Chris Powell"

Comments

• Options
    Good stuff chizz :-)
  • Options
    Dear Chris,

Whilst I appreciate this is the case, I have also made the observation that Mr Kermorgant was not necessary in overcoming our most difficult cup challenge yet and so I have exchanged him in return for some of Mrs Lennon's finest Belgian buns.

I'll give you a bite when you get back to London on Wednesday

Cheerio,

Roland
  • Options
    Greatest thread in the history of the internet.keep up the amazing work.
  • Options
    Dear Chris
    You're fired!
  • Options

Dear Chris
    You're fired!

No pleasing some people I see.
  • Options

Dear Chris,

Whilst I appreciate this is the case, I have also made the observation that Mr Kermorgant was not necessary in overcoming our most difficult cup challenge yet and so I have exchanged him in return for some of Mrs Lennon's finest Belgian buns.

I'll give you a bite when you get back to London on Wednesday

Cheerio,

Roland

Good Evening Mr D

As you decided to exchange Super Yann for some Stupid Buns could you help replace him,
    You are Belgian so could you speak to Mr Lukaku or Mr Benteke.

Thanks Dude
    Regards

Sir Chris Powell

P.S Say hi to Katrien for me
  • Options
    Dear Chris,

Despite what some people think, you are not the most important person in the history of CAFC, so on this occasion I'm going to have to reject your request that we have your bronze next to the Sam Bartram statue in the car-park.

Yours Sincerely

Rolly