Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wigan Roll Call!

13»

Comments

• Options

15 of us on the 07:43 out of Euston and back on the 18:28.

We'll be on the Jaegers at 8am!! It's going to get messy!!

Good God, that sounds brutal !

Four of us on the 9.43, don't have match tickets yet. Not sure why but I'm looking forward to this one out of curiosity more than anything else. Plus I've heard the beers cheap in Wigan.

Getting the 19.30 back which is annoying as there's not 5.30pm kick off on TV.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Four of us on the 9.43, don't have match tickets yet. Not sure why but I'm looking forward to this one out of curiosity more than anything else. Plus I've heard the beers cheap in Wigan.

France v England at 5pm though.

• Options
    Addickted said:

se9addick said:

France v England at 5pm though.

Is that in egg chasing ?
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    se9addick said:

Same train back for us. Rugby at 5 if that floats your boat.
  • Options

se9addick said:

Same train back for us. Rugby at 5 if that floats your boat.
    Not really but there isn't even a Spanish game on so a pretend sport will have to do. If Yann stays I'll support France !