Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Vs. Huddersfield Highlights (FA Cup)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Quality! Cant stop laughing at churchs last shot though did he just kick the floor or something?
  • Options
    That's the thing with Church though, for a striker he seems to have the most pathetic shot on him.
  • Options
    Great keeping keeping at the beginning as as well.
  • Options
    Superb football.

Just watched the highlights again on ITV. What a pity they could't have cut down on ten seconds of Strachan or Carlisle to fit that build up in.
  • Options
    great build-up to the goal, neat passing and a good finish.....shows we can play football when on a decent pitch!!
  • Options
    We tried to play it around on the floor quite a lot, but often too slowly, ending up going back to Alnwick or Morro followed by a hoof. Difference in move for goal was Lawrie suddenly injecting some pace and intelligent runs creating space. By far our best move of the match!
  • Options
    Anyone else getting "The video you are trying to watch cannot be viewed from your current country or location"?

Didn't realise Kent was in France....
  • Options

Anyone else getting "The video you are trying to watch cannot be viewed from your current country or location"?

Didn't realise Kent was in France....

Yes, had the same problem in Yorkshire!
    Seeing it live was great but i'd been wanting to catch it again to see if it was really as good as i'd first though.
  • Options
    Great goal !

• Options
    Can't you put a London postcode in? Or will it still not work! Excellent goal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    liking that football top notch
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    We'll wasn't expecting that after hearing of the 'soft goal' that 'trickled over the line'. Nice goal. Teach me to read bitter northerners comments.
  • Options
    Weird. The sound of the fans was very loud but every time the camera panned all I could see was empty seats!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Alnwick looked good, nice run from AA to allow Wilson to run into space before passing to Church for the goal.
  • Options
    Superb football all over the pitch for the goal. Spongefoot's left foot shot at the end was actionable though. If his finishing managed his workrate..