Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Come on Roland (Please!)

I know the window is still open and we can still get loans in BUT after we let , sold Michael Smith I thought we must have someone lined up, maybe we have but I am now having my doubts. I went along to the 21's against Millwall and didn't see anything there that can get us out of trouble. Our 'latest' signing Mr 'Koc' looks like he is going to be with the 21's, so I really would like to know what Roland is saying to the gaffer.
Anyone know anything different? After our long awaited takeover, our long awaited cup run things are looking a bit better, SURELY, the new owner abd his board MUST help SCP.
I really want to be positive, but I must admit I am getting worried and really don't want to be watching league 1 again even if it does mean winning some games at home!

Comments

• Options
    Come on Roland, Sign up Powell

the rest will follow
  • Options
    You have nothing to worry about....
  • Options
    I might be wrong but I wouldn't think any new signings (of a non-Liege persuasion) would be tied down until after Tuesday night's match.
  • Options
    Get Powell signed up and the players will follow.

• Options
    Sorry everybody meant to put this thread on General Charlton, can I change it or does it have to stay on 'members only'?
    Thanks........
  • Options

Sorry everybody meant to put this thread on General Charlton, can I change it or does it have to stay on 'members only'?
    Thanks........

you just need to try editing it
  • Options
    All will be fine, another poster hinted that once wednesday is out of the way (yann/ morro celtic or new deals) we will probably start making some signings... that and the feb loan window.
  • Options
    shine166 said:

All will be fine, another poster hinted that once wednesday is out of the way (yann/ morro celtic or new deals) we will probably start making some signings... that and the feb loan window.

When you say "once Wednesday is out of the way..." are we talking about the middle of this week? Or after we batter the Owls in the FA Cup?
    ;-)
  • Options
    Get the players signed up and powelly will follow IMO
  • Options
    Bournemouth have made a cheeky bid for Kermo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If Yann goes I truly fear for our status as a championship team
  • Options

If Yann goes I truly fear for our status as a championship team

• Options
    edited January 2014
    When you say "once Wednesday is out of the way..." are we talking about the middle of this week? Or after we batter the Owls in the FA Cup?
    ;-)
    No chance: they won't lend the FA Cup to your chippy. Mind you, sounds like an interesting new taste.