Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tonights team v Offers Made

If, as reported, offers are in for Kermy and Stephens then how will this affect tonight's team selection? Will it affect the players adversely? If they are not in the right frame of mind what does CP do? If the Club are considering the offers will the players play if there is a chance of them getting injured? A can of worms has been opened. The starting line-up will be very interesting.

Add to this, will Alnwick or Thuram get the nod in goal. Alnwick deserves to keep the gloves but is it that simple?

Comments

• Options
    Don't forget Wiggins to Bournemouth ;-)
  • Options
    Think the keeper selection in particular will be very telling. Wasn't at Hudds on Saturday but sounds like Alnwick put in a great performance. If he's not playing tonight it would certainly imply that SCP is being given some unwanted assistance with his team selection.
  • Options
    Instead of Oranges,Roland will be dishing out contracts at half time.

"You sign. Huh"

;-)
  • Options

Don't forget Wiggins to Bournemouth ;-)

he is suspended tonight

• Options
    MrLargo said:

Think the keeper selection in particular will be very telling. Wasn't at Hudds on Saturday but sounds like Alnwick put in a great performance. If he's not playing tonight it would certainly imply that SCP is being given some unwanted assistance with his team selection.

Or he's playing the better keeper

• Options
    I think we should bid for a couple of Doncaster players tonight, with no intention of actually buying them, try and unsettle them before the game.
  • Options
    Alnwick should be in goal tonight - just for that point-blank stop he did at Hudds.
    (not to mention the GSOH he must have to sport that beard)
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

I think we should bid for a couple of Doncaster players tonight, with no intention of actually buying them, try and unsettle them before the game.

No, we're saving that trick for when we play Man City in the cup semi-final
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chizz said:

Alnwick should be in goal tonight

Yeah, I agree that's his best position.

Comedy Gold

• Options
    Alnwick should be made charlton number 1.he was quality at huddersfield
  • Options
    I think there is nothing to choose between Alnwick and Hamer. Fortunately we have two good keepers plus the French guy who is on loan. Not an area I am too worried about.
  • Options
    BBC saying Alnwick and Yann playing. That might change.

Posted this on match predictions thread before seeing this one.
  • Options
    bbc correct
  • Options
    Brian said:

I think there is nothing to choose between Alnwick and Hamer. Fortunately we have two good keepers plus the French guy who is on loan. Not an area I am too worried about.

I see Alnwick way ahead :S