Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Donny match thread 28/1/14

1202122232426»

Comments

• Options
    It's another shit day at the office. But we do have time to salvage the season. Survival was always the aim. And I believe we will despite tonight's result if we continue to support our club. So man up everyone because our team needs us to.
  • Options
    I think this result will force RDs hand. Expect to see several new signings this week. The current squad is just not good enough.
  • Options
    We'd feel a whole lot worse if tonight's game went like Yeovil's
  • Options
    JT said:

Results have gone our way at least

wow that's cheered me up no end

• Options
    Thanks Seth and RM for updates and keeping going
  • Options
    Thanks again Red/Seth....shit night....onwards and upwards!?!?!?
    Goodnight all you addicks....
  • Options
    WSA said:

Thanks Red and Seth

i second that!

• Options
    edited January 2014

BBC Stats : possession : Donny 67% and they are not a great side. Something has to change I'm afraid.

What does that make us then? Going down and will do well not to finish bottom at this rate.
  • Options
    Thanks, Seth and Red, especially as can't have been easy with a game like that!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wiggins back will make a hell of a difference. Assuming he hasn't been sold before then.
  • Options
    Ta lads
  • Options

JT said:

Results have gone our way at least

wow that's cheered me up no end

Anytime mate
  • Options
    thanks Red and Seth
    Wigan here I come
  • Options
    Thanks for the hard work lads. Great as always. The commentary I mean not the team.
  • Options
    Other pleasing element was Millwall and Wednesday drawing with both teams having a player sent off for violent conduct. Small mercies eh.
  • Options
    Not sure why the possession is such a shock. They had the extra man and we were on damage limitation.

Lots of games to go BUT we need a scorer and some creativity desperately.

Smith scored again tonight
    Proschwitz scored tonight
    Ishmael miller scored tonight
  • Options
    Somehow we have to get our chins up for Sat and we MUST beat Brum
  • Options
    Did we manage a shot? Just wondered
  • Options

YES!!!!

3-2 DERBY!!!

Bothered. We can forget yeovil. If we re finishing below them then its curtains. Next few days are huge! Contracts sorted striker signed and we need to go and get ourselves something from wigan!' Lets find last seasons away form. We ve done our stint in league one come on boys step up to the plate and get us out of this shit!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I think this result will force RDs hand. Expect to see several new signings this week. The current squad is just not good enough.

The trouble is, it should not have taken this result to "force his hand". It's obvious to anyone that the current squad is threadbare, especially with Chris Solly knackered. After the optimistic gloss of the Interview, I'm back to wondering what the hell plan this is of Duchatelet's.

• Options
    thanks guys
  • Options
    Yep. Thanks Red and Seth. Not easy under the circumstances
  • Options
    We sounded like we wasn't up for it today, which is worrying. No shots on target (not for the first time) It's a very worrying. Going to be an interesting few days ahead.
  • Options
    Thanks for the updates.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!