Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nights like this...

I so wish the internet did not exist. We've lost before, and we'll lose again. Roland, that includes you and yours...no stupid over reactions, please.

Comments

• Options
    ...I wish I had some beer in my fridge !
  • Options
    Before game: "I hope Powell picks Yann and Alnwick".
    Half-time: "What is Powell doing with his team selections?"
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Personally haven't be criticising the selection. However he can make two correct selections but be wrong with others. It's not one or the other.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

In fairness bit of a strange example to use as I don't think that's where people's issues are
  • Options

Chizz said:

Personally haven't be criticising the selection. However he can make two correct selections but be wrong with others. It's not one or the other.
    But it isn't "positive" enough, whatever the hell that means.
  • Options
    Before the game:

Jason Euell ‏@jasoneuell · 1 hr
    Good line up from the Gaffer tonight. Let's go and get these points.. #Addicks #CAFC

Keep the faith!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Nights like this are sent to try us. Nights like this are what truly supporting you club is all about. If you can't face it with some dignity and a sense of perspective, you need to find a new hobby or a go follow a team it happens to less often. Nights like this, its best to go a do something totally unrelated to football once the 90 mins are over.
  • Options
    I hear you Weegs. So demoralising. As I said on the thread, I just wished some people would be as happy when we won as they are are vocal when we lose.

Don't let it get to you
  • Options
    WSA said:

Before the game:

Good line up from the Gaffer tonight. Let's go and get these points.. #Addicks #CAFC

Keep the faith!

Another moron! We're losing, so the team selection MUST be incorrect, never mind the player shortages, financial shortages and bringing in players that can't even make the first team in the most dull country in Europe...

Good to see Euell agrees with Powell though, I think the selections are as good as we could hope for, the quality on offer is the problem.

The second we pick up 1 or 2 injuries/suspensions and we are a league one side.
  • Options
    edited January 2014

I so wish the internet did not exist. We've lost before, and we'll lose again. Roland, that includes you and yours...no stupid over reactions, please.

Spot on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It is the same in all aspects of life. The moaners always outweigh the praisers.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

WSA said:

Before the game:

Keep the faith!

Another moron! We're losing, so the team selection MUST be incorrect, never mind the player shortages, financial shortages and bringing in players that can't even make the first team in the most dull country in Europe...

Good to see Euell agrees with Powell though, I think the selections are as good as we could hope for, the quality on offer is the problem.

Sorry that was supposed to be a positive comment!!!!!
  • Options
    I think tonight's match should be put down to karma.
  • Options
    No over reaction please it is big spending Doncaster after all
  • Options

I hear you Weegs. So demoralising. As I said on the thread, I just wished some people would be as happy when we won as they are are vocal when we lose.

Don't let it get to you

I'm old enough and ugly enough to get over it - hope you are too ;-)

Anyway, thoughts with NLA...some things are much more important than this...

• Options
    Well said Len.
  • Options
    Absolutely. As if that squad is good enough. Billy Sharp could beat us on his own. Powell has worked wonders,
  • Options
    Nights like this....I should blow CL/Match Thread out and join the wife watching Death in Paradise.....but you never know, so I'll hang on till the end.
  • Options
    That's it. I am going to start following Evert... oh no, wait.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just can't see where our next points coming from?
  • Options
    Oakster said:

Think some (not all) are genuinely pleased when we lose - validates their "I told you so" pub bore/armchair expert lives...

Are they the same ones that when we win it is down to CP but when we lose which is all to often it is down to the crap team
  • Options
    CP haters to the left of me
    CP lovers to the right
    Here I am
    Stuck in the middle with no clue...
  • Options
    se9addick said:

...I wish I had some beer in my fridge !

Skin up
  • Options
    Its not like we are overflowing with options from the bench or out of the team

So we sold Smith and he's now scoring in League 1, so are Leon Clarke, Dave Mooney and Kevin Lisbie

Under investment for 18 months has got us to where we are now. With 3 days to go and no evidence that the new people are trusting him with their money what do people expect.

• Options
    Oakster said:

Think some (not all) are genuinely pleased when we lose - validates their "I told you so" pub bore/armchair expert lives...

There's zero doubt in my mind that this is the case. If you look at any match thread where we are losing and there's posters on there you don't see on virtually any other thread including where we are winning. Throw in a few saddo WUM's looking for a bite and it's the perfect storm for some.
  • Options
    I'm getting to the stage where I couldn't give a toss, let us tragically rot.

A once proud Premership team, through one major mistake, managed to ruin themselves for eternity. Whilst their rivals, who once they laughed at, somehow establish themselves in the promised land, gaining greater riches than we could ever again dream of.

I am royally fucked off that the gulf is widening by the week and could become permanent.

I could not care what happens, to the manager or the players, as long as we see an upturn in our fortunes.
  • Options
    WSA said:

Huskaris said:

WSA said:

Before the game:

Keep the faith!

Sorry that was supposed to be a positive comment!!!!!
    I meant Jason Euell was the moron not you mate :D
  • Options

Did you go to the game?

Sure some people are annoyed simply because we lost. But for many it is not the defeat but the nature of the defeat that is annoying.