Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Everyone needs to calm down !!

Yes tonight was poor a bad night in history , but ..

Why are you all turning on each other !! -Chris Powell is our manager like it or not - I don't agree with much of Powell tactics or selection sometimes , however I don't want him out everyone time we loose , all I see on this website is people turning on each other disagreeing on Powell being incharged or not , everyone is entitled to their opinion and we should dismiss what people say wether we agree or not however am I'm fuming about tonight? - granted but I have not seen us loose 3-0 toooo many times in this division with a league 1 squad ? Stop arguing amongst ourselves and digging out players or staff

At the moment Powell is our manager sure some are angry but HE is the man in charge he isn't doing it on purpose ..

Get behind Powell he brought us here today , I may not agree with how he runs us but he's OUR manager leading OUR club - lets back him until he goes so he can walk out with his head held high like he deserves !

COYA

Comments

• Options
    Plaaayer said:

I'm not sure why people need to dig others out for having an opinion.

If you support Powell you're a happy clappy blinkered idiot, if you think he should go you're told to stop slagging him off and to piss off to ITTV.

I can accept arguments from both sides but why do people have to get so personal about it, it's ridiculous.

There are certainly arguments for and against Powell staying, why can't people just accept that, rather than shoving there opinion down everyone else's throats or taking the piss if someone suggests Powell should go?

About time a few people grew up.

Love that
  • Options
    Agreed everyone can have there say apart from Silent Addick who I am going to sue for slander.
  • Options
    Fuck Off
  • Options

Agreed everyone can have there say apart from Silent Addick who I am going to sue for slander.

Piss off to ITTV
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Fuck Off

This just shows what a complete c*** you are.. grow up mate

• Options

PL54 said:

Fuck Off

Get a giggle on and have a camemile
  • Options
    Wasn't one of your best I must say.
  • Options

PL54 said:

Fuck Off

Oh the irony!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not many fans have a manager who feels the same as us when we win or lose.

He hasn't had the support financially he deserves for what he has achieved. In another club he might have gotten it but he isnt at another club, he is at ours/his.

I can't understand what the new owner is thinking. No way did Powell's wish list consist only of Liege players. So far the approach seems naive. I hope they wake up before its too late and we are playing in league one again.
  • Options

PL54 said:

Fuck Off

Oh the irony!

Very mature of you
  • Options
    Come on now everybody. Let's concentrate on the real enemy here!

Northstandsteve slagging off the academy.
  • Options

PL54 said:

Fuck Off

Oh the irony!

Very mature of you
    Mate, you start a thread asking people to calm down then you call someone a c**t!

Fish in a barrell.
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

You can piss right off
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Agreed. Nothing but disdain for the academy players and coaches. I heard he made a load of the under 9's cry when he turned up at a match and stood for 90mins booing them and questioning their footballing prowess.

Proper lowlife.
  • Options

PL54 said:

Fuck Off

Oh the irony!

Very mature of you
    Mate, you start a thread asking people to calm down then you call someone a c**t!

Fish in a barrell.
    Cause he does it to everyone , been asked by multiple users to be banned

Let him fight his own battles don't need a keyboard warrior like you defending him when he makes yet again another stupid post
  • Options

PL54 said:

Fuck Off

Oh the irony!

Very mature of you

Fish in a barrell.
    Cause he does it to everyone , been asked by multiple users to be banned

Let him fight his own battles don't need a keyboard warrior like you defending him when he makes yet again another stupid post
    Is this me?
  • Options
    No, you're PL54
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Plaaayer said:

No, you're PL54

Cool
  • Options
    I'll take you all on, you pussies.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Plaaayer said:

No, you're PL54

Cool

I disagree!!!

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Seriously wasn't being a keyboard warrior as you put it, you obviously never read my posts as I'm furthest thing from. I'm a grown man who doesn't have to fight battles via a laptop. Nor was I defending anyone in particular, have no reason to. I was simply pointing out that I found it funny that the person who started a thread asking for people to calm down, calls another poster a c**t literally minutes later. If you can't see my point then I really couldn't give a rat's ass.
  • Options
    It's hard to stay calm, when we lose an exceptionally important game against one of the other relegation candidates in the division. Not for the first time this season we simply didn't show up, team selection and tactics are poor.

If the team were at least putting an effort or performance in, losing wouldn't be quite so bad, but it is the manner in which we are losing that we as fans can't stomach!
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Seriously wasn't being a keyboard warrior as you put it, you obviously never read my posts as I'm furthest thing from. I'm a grown man who doesn't have to fight battles via a laptop. Nor was I defending anyone in particular, have no reason to. I was simply pointing out that I found it funny that the person who started a thread asking for people to calm down, calls another poster a c**t literally minutes later. If you can't see my point then I really couldn't give a rat's ass.

Get over it I only called him that in retaliation to a comment -therefore has nothing to do with me bringing up everyone disagreeing on powella status , you have made a mountain out a mole
  • Options
    Powells*
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

It's hard to stay calm, when we lose an exceptionally important game against one of the other relegation candidates in the division. Not for the first time this season we simply didn't show up, team selection and tactics are poor.

If the team were at least putting an effort or performance in, losing wouldn't be quite so bad, but it is the manner in which we are losing that we as fans can't stomach!

I understand your frustration I really do just unfortunately the best thing for us all to do is back him - I'm in the same boat as you but whilst he's in charged and genially Cares for us i feel we should all back him , I hear what your saying I really do
  • Options

Powells*

Powell's
  • Options
    Everyone needs to calm down