Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

3-5-2

Looking at the line up, we started with three centre halves and three central midfielders. Not only that but, Wilson and Evina can play wing back (on the basis they both play full back or wide midfield)
I'm really confused why we played 442?

Comments

• So's Chris Powell
  • Powell fault Wilson had a moment of madness that cost us the game too beckboy?
  • Agree. I saw the line up ...... and IMO it read naturally as 3-5-2.

Still can't fathom why he didn't at least start with 3-5-2, at least we could have taken the game to them with pace on the flanks and Stephens, Cousins and Jacko as CM.
  • Powell fault Wilson had a moment of madness that cost us the game too beckboy?

We were a goal down and already on the back foot and being outplayed before Wilson was sent off
  • Not just one game is it open your eye's its been like that all season .He sets the team up his tactics preparation yes he can't compensate for the sending off I give you that
  • And why didn't we start with Wood/Morrison/Dervite rather than Lennon?
  • Simonsen said:

And why didn't we start with Wood/Morrison/Dervite rather than Lennon?

I guess Powell considered Lennon would add quick feet and pace to the back line.

• The squad is good or deep enough. Simple as that. It doesn't matter what formation we play or who is managing the team. Until Duchatelet brings in some experience Championship, non-Liege footballers and renews the contracts of the players we want to keep we are doomed.

We were a goal down and already on the back foot and being outplayed before Wilson was sent off
    Not sure that's entirely true. They looked as unlikely to score as we did before that goalmouth scramble happened.

Not sure that's entirely true. They looked as unlikely to score as we did before that goalmouth scramble happened.
    The played us off the park.