Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Training tomorrow and beyond

After a bad night, how do the boys get mentally ready for Saturday? Now is the time for the coaches to earn their money.We're not really any worse off than we were but it has to get in the players heads that we can still climb the table... I truly hope the next few days at training are 100% full on - no time for feeling sorry for yourself.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Good shout , got to flush a bad defeat out of your head , and go again , your spot on , no time to dwell on the negative , everyones got to try that bit harder , and stand up and be counted , whatever thats supposed to mean.

The only way back from a stuffing from a potential relegation rival is to work out a way to beat Wigan , i remember after stuffing West Ham 4-0 at the Valley , thinking that we were staying up and they were going down , the complete opposite happened.
  • Options
    If I were a player the next game could not come soon enough. I'd want to put it right straight away and not have time to think about how poor it was.

Let's hope our lads feel the same.