Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Well that doesn't read very well....it seems, to me, as though CP is resigned to losing 1 or 2 of his better players. I really hope I'm wrong because if that does happen then where do we go from here? If RD has bought the club to get a return on his money, it wont happen in League 1. I was hoping (and still do) that we would strengthen the team by adding a striker or 2 and an attacking m/f, along with an experienced RB (Solly's out for a while I think). The next 3 days could well shape the rest of this campaign, 60 points available, we need a squad that can win the large majority of them and currently we don't have that, weaken it further and that spells trouble. Come on RD give CP a chance!!
  • would be nice to hear 'no one is going anywhere, I have been told we don't need to sell anyone' but that seems like the complete opposite
  • Daily Mail this morning, Charlton are close to signing Reza or Goosy, take your choice, making way for Yann Kermogant to join Bournemouth. Also Brighton are interested in Dale Stephens. Where did I put my League One scarf ?
  • Don't forget Wiggins as well
  • I am going to save money and sew the letters UN before the word CHAMPIONS on my many treasured flags.
  • Jesus! Why should we be vulnerable when we've just been bought by a guy worth €500,000,000+! Doesn't read well. If Dale and Yann go for decent money, then surely we have that money plus other money (Smith) plus some from Roland to buy the five or six players we need.

At this time, I can't see anything else but relegation as it stands. We don't score many goals, we don't create many goals, we're in the relegation places currently and we're just about to sell our two best players this season....
  • supaclive said:

Jesus! Why should we be vulnerable when we've just been bought by a guy worth €500,000,000+! Doesn't read well. If Dale and Yann go for decent money, then surely we have that money plus other money (Smith) plus some from Roland to buy the five or six players we need.

At this time, I can't see anything else but relegation as it stands. We don't score many goals, we don't create many goals, we're in the relegation places currently and we're just about to sell our two best players this season....

Kevin Cash was worth more than RD.

It means sweet FA.
  • We are just one of five clubs owned by Roland. He will not have the same sort of passion for us as if we were his sole possession. He will view our likely relegation this season as a minor inconvenience and, if we get good money for Yann and Stephens, he will probably not even notice!
    Although I feel sorry for Chris in this position, at the same time I feel huge disappointment at his poor team selection last night. What is the point in having reasonable players at his disposal when he plays someone like Evina in midfield??!!
  • I cannot understand how this has been allowed to happen, there has been an opportunity to sign up these players. What is RD doing!
  • Well that doesn't read very well....it seems, to me, as though CP is resigned to losing 1 or 2 of his better players. I really hope I'm wrong because if that does happen then where do we go from here? If RD has bought the club to get a return on his money, it wont happen in League 1. I was hoping (and still do) that we would strengthen the team by adding a striker or 2 and an attacking m/f, along with an experienced RB (Solly's out for a while I think). The next 3 days could well shape the rest of this campaign, 60 points available, we need a squad that can win the large majority of them and currently we don't have that, weaken it further and that spells trouble. Come on RD give CP a chance!!

Is that true though? If say he was hoping to make money by developing and the selling youth players does it matter what league we're in?
    I've no idea if this senario is possible, all types of finance are a mystery to me but he's obviously not stupid and at this moment in time at least he doesn't seem too proactive in addressing any relegation fears.

• Sponsored links:

• maybe RD doesnt think kermo stevo and wiggs are good enough