Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Furry hoods

No, that isn't a euphemism...

I think we could all do with some cheering up this afternoon so I'm going to throw this one out there. I may be approaching some kind of middle aged crisis but I noticed during today's rain sodden lunch hour that there were lots of young ladies with furry hoods up, and this seemed to enhance their appeal and made me notice them more than I otherwise would have. It may have been a coincidence of course. Has anyone else noticed this recent trend and its associated effects? Or shall get my (furry hooded) coat?

Comments

• Im not really keen on a woman with a furry hood
  • could this be a case of: 'nice legs shame about the ' .. hang on we can't see .. 'the boat race' ? .. (cos the furry hood is covering it)

Nothing worse than case of bush rash.
  • What about a furry burka, not only alluring, but it's got a spot of assonance as well.

• Get a grip.
  • Fake fur only please.
  • No, that isn't a euphemism...

I think we could all do with some cheering up this afternoon so I'm going to throw this one out there. I may be approaching some kind of middle aged crisis but I noticed during today's rain sodden lunch hour that there were lots of young ladies with furry hoods up, and this seemed to enhance their appeal and made me notice them more than I otherwise would have. It may have been a coincidence of course. Has anyone else noticed this recent trend and its associated effects? Or shall get my (furry hooded) coat?

You sure it wasn't a bloke with a beard.
  • Parka's back in fashion. Every teenage girl in Maidstone seems to have one.
  • No, that isn't a euphemism...

you probably just have a thing for lions. it's quite common.
  • There are websites you can go to that cater for this sort of thing HH. Type 'furries' into Google and see where that takes you...
  • Sponsored links:

Quite like it, tickles your nose

• Furry cup
  • BIG_ROB said:

Furry cup

May it runneth over.