Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

blair with me...

but I'm pissed off!

I have only just logged in today and have not read every post on the subject but what I'm hearing is exactly what my worst fears were at the time of Mr Dontgiveatossolay taking our club over.

OI. Roland. you twat. this aint the fucking Belgium league we cant afford to sell our best players. this is obviously what you do but out of all the other clubs you own that standard lige team are your only success.
we are in the championship relegation zone and we will be back in league 1 with the way you're going!
two days before last transfer period I doubt you have any plans to bring anyone in apart from rejects from your over dozen odd clubs.

to be completely honest I'm really starting to dislike you roland.

Comments

• great post .... BUT .. it should be ... BEAR with me .. (carry not go naked)
  • This club seems to lurch from one disaster to another. We're cursed I tell thee!!!
  • I think that pretty much sums up what we all feel. An all time low for me.
  • to be completely honest I'm really starting to dislike you roland.

From what I've read so far I really don't think he gives a toss.
  • Mate don't be down.....

Buy a car!
  • but I'm pissed off!

I have only just logged in today and have not read every post on the subject but what I'm hearing is exactly what my worst fears were at the time of Mr Dontgiveatossolay taking our club over.

OI. Roland. you twat. this aint the fucking Belgium league we cant afford to sell our best players. this is obviously what you do but out of all the other clubs you own that standard lige team are your only success.
    we are in the championship relegation zone and we will be back in league 1 with the way you're going!
    two days before last transfer period I doubt you have any plans to bring anyone in apart from rejects from your over dozen odd clubs.

At least you've got a bear with you to keep you company.
  • but I'm pissed off!

At least you've got a bear with you to keep you company.
    but luckily .. not a bare naked bear
  • I was never sure if it was the right to bear arms or the right to arm bears.

Where's NewYorkAddick when you need him?
  • edited January 2014
    right thats it. I'm changing the title.
  • Sponsored links:

• I really 'kin hate bears....

• right thats it. I'm changing the title.

To: Crocodile With Me ? .... ((:>)

• We really are a weird club aren't we. Went down twice in three years, on the cusp of receivership and the white knights ride in with Kevin Cash's money. One season later we're up in the Championship with a genuinely great chance of going up to the Prem. Rumours abound that we're after Shackell, Aluko, Quinn and Judge, players who would have given us the push to go up and the money just disappears. One season on we're again edging towards oblivion until finally we're taken over by a rich football man, who on today's showing doesn't seem to be doing much better. And this is all in the last five years! It can all turn around by the end of the deadline but bloody hell, being a Charlton fan is never easy is it?
  • Cash cost himself a few quid, I'm pretty confident of that. But I suppose it wouldn't be Charlton if we were not so adept at grabbing failure from the brink of success.
  • Is our new striker going to be Kevin the Gerbil?