Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Possible team vs wigan this week depending on transfers ( it really isn't that bad)

If the all possible transfers go through, this could be our team for saturday

GK-Alnwick

RB-Nego

CB-Wood

CB-Morrison

LB-Wiggins

RM-Cook

CM-Cousins

CM-Jackson

CM-Ajdarević

LM- Harroit

ST-Piotr Parzyszek

BENCH:
CHURCH
SORDELL
DEVITE
GREEN
HAMER

i really don't think that is that bad? other then Wilson being RM and our fullbacks, - i think that's a stronger team then what we had against Doncaster, although i would love and i mean LOVE to have yann in there,

and i dont think the bench is that weak...?

although i assume not many will agree

Comments

• Wiggins has served his 3 match ban - Oxford ,Huddersfield and Doncaster
  • Apart from the fact that they hardly know each other.

Training today must be a laugh.
  • its largely concerning don't get me wrong , but i would prefer that squad over the Donny one
  • Alnwick
    Nego - Morrison - Wood - Evina
    Green - Cousins - Jackson - Ajdarevic
    Church - Sordell
  • I agree with the point that it's not all doom and gloom, we just need them to gel rather quickly. I'd give Harriot a start, we need some pace in that team. The new possible striker could be an absolute Gem too. Fingers crossed!
  • Oh yes it is !
  • Alnwick
    Church - Sordell

Untested right back, inconsistent left back, inconsistent right midfielder, untested left midfielder whose favoured position is in the centre of midfielder.

One striker who has a pudding foot and another who does not thrive on our hoof ball tactics.
  • Alnwick
    Church - Sordell

Untested right back, inconsistent left back, inconsistent right midfielder, untested left midfielder whose favoured position is in the centre of midfielder.

One striker who has a pudding foot and another who does not thrive on our hoof ball tactics.
    but the recent 11 have not been covering themselves in glory have they? change will be good
  • our current squad who everyone are desperate to keep are 22nd in the championship? yet we don't want to sell anyone it really doesn't make sense
  • our current squad who everyone are desperate to keep are 22nd in the championship? yet we don't want to sell anyone it really doesn't make sense

I think the main issue is we are selling the people who have performed the best in the current squad. I imagine people wouldn't be too upset if it was Church, Evina and Pritchard making way for new signings of quality.
  • Sponsored links:

• A front three of Cook Harriot and an unknown Dutch second division player, with an ageing and unfit Jackson behind. Sounds pretty bad to me.

Oh no hang on - we've got Church and Sordell super subs on the bench. My mistake.
  • Reza has signed, maybe he could start up front
  • LB someone other than Wiggins if Mr Cawley is correct
  • Reza and Pzyagebdjdkc up front would be interesting.......
  • Lol. We've been shit with our best players and we are losing them and signing players that don't know the league. Dont know each other. And the bit about the donny team. The team that battered us the other night. Come on.
  • A front three of Cook Harriot and an unknown Dutch second division player, with an ageing and unfit Jackson behind. Sounds pretty bad to me.

Oh no hang on - we've got Church and Sordell super subs on the bench. My mistake.

The same unknown dutch player who has scored 23 goals in 42 games
    Also a player looked at by
    Aston Villa
    West Ham
    Benfica
    To me i think it could be a great signing
  • Alnwick
    Nego - Morrison - Wood - Wiggins
    Green - Cousins- Ajdarevic - Evina
    Church -Parzyszek
  • Thuram
    Nego-Morrison=Wood=Wiggins
    Ajdarevic-Cousins-Jackson-Harriot
    Church-Pazryszek
    Subs: Alnwick-Evina-DD-Green-Hughes-Sordell-Poyot
  • edited January 2014

Reza and Pzyagebdjdkc up front would be interesting.......

be more than interesting, could tear this league apart (making my judgment purely on their career statistics i wont pretend to know them from Adam)
  • Reza and Pzyagebdjdkc up front would be interesting.......

be more than interesting, could tear this league apart (making my judgment purely on their career statistics i wont pretend to know them from Adam)
    I think Reza is nowhere near match fit, Id be surprised if he played
  • Sponsored links:

• There's a preview thread for line ups.

Poor old stubley does all that work etc
  • I doubt even Powell knows the team yet, I suspect he will play the regulars anyway with the new boys on the bench.