Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pray For Dave Lockwood

Astrit Ajdarevic
Piotr Parzyszek
Reza Ghoochannejhad
Anil Koc
Loic Nego

Comments

• Options
    He'll need to go on a training course!
  • Options
    Was it Dave Lockwood announcing the Chievo Verona team one pre-season friendly and said after doing it that he was glad we werent in Europe that season?
  • Options
    brilliant !!!
  • Options
    and as Anil warms up to come on off the bench the crowd starts a chorus of 'we want Koc , we want Koc'
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Stewart Gerrard
    Peter Parsley
    Roger Goodchild
    Andy Cook
    Larry Lego

lol, I just clicked on this thread to say I'm going to call him Peter Parsley and you beet me to it !!

• Options
    Do we know how tall any of these players are?
  • Options

and as Anil warms up to come on off the bench the crowd starts a chorus of 'we want Koc , we want Koc'

that's better than `we want Anil'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WSS said:

Astrit Ajdarevic
    Piotr Parzyszek
    Reza Ghoochannejhad
    Anil Koc
    Loic Nego

Don't forget Yohann Thuram-Ulien

• Options

that's better than `we want Anil'.
    Just gotta remember not to sing "We love you Anil we do"
  • Options

Every year at the Bromley Pairs quiz there are questions on spelling the players names.

This year is going to be a bastard : - )

Great Question for you... What Scrabble score would you get with: Piotr Parzyszek
  • Options

Every year at the Bromley Pairs quiz there are questions on spelling the players names.

Great Question for you... What Scrabble score would you get with: Piotr Parzyszek
    Zero, names are traditionally banned in the game.
    Smart arse lol! - I meant if names were included
  • Options
    I've been keeping my old man informed of the comings and goings. He's going to be absolutely clueless with these names!
  • Options

lets hope he plays well or it will be 'pull Koc off, pull Koc off'
  • Options

Indeed. In fact on two counts: first, no proper nouns (words starting with a capital letter); second no foreign words (unless the word has been subsumed into the English language) are allowed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2014
    cafctom said:

I've been keeping my old man informed of the comings and goings. He's going to be absolutely clueless with these names!

He is not alone

@WSS thanks for putting something on CL that we can all share a laugh at, well all except @BDL who must be swotting his pronunciations now.

• Options
    I think I can see a theme developing here with Polish players. They're either ex-plumbers who can solve the pitch drainage issues, or have relatives who can.
  • Options
    I can't see any problem with these names. ;-)
  • Options
    New song...

We all dream of a team of unpronounceables

Repeat
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Indeed. In fact on two counts: first, no proper nouns (words starting with a capital letter); second no foreign words (unless the word has been subsumed into the English language) are allowed.
    Also there's a space in Peter Parsley. And only one Z in the bag.

• Options
    @bdl can't even get my name right... ;)

think up some nicknames fast..
  • Options
    hate to imagine the chants if/when anil koc scores winner at brighton
  • Options
    No one can get your name right!

So long as I avoid asking Johnnie Jackson, I should be ok.
  • Options
    As we approach the big day, I think the man should do a mpeg for us to judge before the day
  • Options
    I do hope we sign Gash from Kidderminster.
    Koc and Gash double act.