Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New centre back

We need a right sided ch as back up for morrison

Comments

• Options
    Do we "need" one?

I mean it would be nice, but surely upfront and midfield is the priority. Dervite can play RCB in Morro's absence with Wood LCB.

We always have the loan window if needed.
  • Options
    Dervitte is left footed =no balance,how good is Harry osbourne?
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Fair enough, honestly thought he was right footed, shows how much I know.

Lennon struggled a bit at Donny, but personally liked the fact he did not hide, tried to get forward. He is left sided.
  • Options
    Dervite wood morrison, Osborne lennon feely if needed, Cort maybe if he manages to recover, I think we're ok unless one leaves our picks up a nasty injury
  • Options
    Dervite wood morrison, Osborne lennon feely if needed, Cort maybe if he manages to recover, I think we're ok unless one leaves our picks up a nasty injury
  • Options
    Dervite is right footed. 100%
  • Options
    I know that Harry Lennon has only had a couple of games. Perhaps he could be the next youth player lined up to try and push on and progress for center half?
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

he's defo right footed.

don't believe everything you read on fifa/fm kids!
  • Options
    central defender is NOT one of our priorities .. almost any other position on the field except goalkeeper IS a priority
  • Options
    mrbligh said:

Dizzle said:

he's defo right footed.

don't believe everything you read on fifa/fm kids!
    He's right-footed on FM............
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafcdan18 said:

Osbourne struggled a bit at Donny, but personally liked the fact he did not hide, tried to get forward. He is left sided.

Osborne never played at Donny did you mean Lennon?
  • Options
    Harry Lennon was out of his depth at Donny!
  • Options

Harry Lennon was out of his depth at Donny!

as were the other 10 .. 9 .. with the exception of Alnwick
  • Options
    He need another CB / right sided defender to cover Cort's absence.

I don't want Harry Lennon pitched in before he is ready . Its good he made his debut at Hudders,not so positive that he was part of the Donny debacle.Kevin Feely seems to have fallen behind him in the rankings now since his loan at Carlisle which ended with Coventry taking him apart.

Both these two could do with being loaned out but we need experienced cover.
  • Options
    Dorian is two footed I'd say. If our new guvnor favours youth perhaps Gomes may be fast tracked. He was awesome last night. Can't believe his swagger would be blunted by the step up in class.
  • Options
    Can we focus on a replacement for Dale first? Or maybe a wide midfielder?
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

cafcdan18 said:

Osbourne struggled a bit at Donny, but personally liked the fact he did not hide, tried to get forward. He is left sided.

Osborne never played at Donny did you mean Lennon?
    Indeed, has been edited.
  • Options
    I'm surprised a little bit that Lennon got ahead of Feely, as Feely has the first team experience but think he has stalled with his development and few injurys have set him back.

We have missed Cort and not sure the rotation between Dervite and Wood has had a positive effect although Dervite has some very good games think Wood is more consistant and realiable, did cross my mind we might need another centre-back when Morrision had that bad spell.

With all 4 of our first team centre-backs out of contract in the summer be intresting to see what happens in that department.

But 100% believe Gomez is our number 1 young centre-back in our ranks.