Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Date for Leeds Match (April Fools Day)

Charlton's Championship clash with Leeds United at Elland Road has been rearranged for Tuesday, April 1st (7.45pm)
Olly Groome reports

Charlton's Championship clash with Leeds United at Elland Road has been rearranged for Tuesday, April 1st (7.45pm).

The match was originally scheduled to take place on Saturday, February 15th but will now take place on a new date due to the Addicks' FA Cup commitments.

Chris Powell's men will instead travel to Hillsborough where they will face a fifth-round tie against Sheffield Wednesday in search of a quarter-final berth.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20140130-new-date-for-leeds-1327448.aspx#zkHhM2fQCE1TiPKB.99

Comments

• Options
    Hard week...Forest (Tues), Derby (Sat) and now Leeds all away!
  • Options
    Another one for me to see on my annual trip back. That makes five. I've done well the last two years.

Last year the 6-0 demolition of Barnsley and the year before that back to back promotion clinching games up at Oldham and Carlisle. Hopefully the luck continues. :-)
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Hard week...Forest (Tues), Derby (Sat) and now Leeds all away!

9 points then.