Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Happy-o-meter (1) : Result

1235»

Comments

• Options
    3 particularly with no midfield replacement for Stephens. If that is not sorted in the emergency loan window that will go down to 2.
  • Options
    4. Sad about Yann, worried about weak midfield (no change there), looking forward to our two new strikers.
  • Options
    7 - once the new strikers start firing Yann will be a distant memory. Yes, midfield is a problem but I'm sure (with the resources that now appear to be available) we'll do something early in the loan window.

The only question that will then remain is how quickly they can perform. I would still say we're more likely to go down than not but less likely to go down than we were a week ago.
  • Options
    sasquatch said:

Around 4-5, but, like many others, I really think we need one or two additional players. This, and the future of CP weighs a ton for me

5-6 today!
  • Options
    3 - if we had kept Dale and Yann it would have been 9
  • Options
    5 at the moment , still think we need more players in the midfield area who can make a difference , is it too soon for Poyet to step up?
  • Options
    4... Severe lack of midfielders