Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Evina to go out on loan (1pm update - expected to be Bradford)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Agree with you, Tiresais.

He came through the Arsenal academy and I don't doubt his ability on the ball.

But he seems to lack composure and clear thinking under pressure.
  • Options
    at least some of the dross is being swept out after the 3 best players on the squad
    not exactly a sliver lining to the thick dark damp stinking cloud that belgian boufon has brought down on SE7 - crapule
  • Options
    IIRC we only signed Evina as Powell didn't think he would be able to get Wiggins, as Palace and Watford were sniffing around him at the time.
  • Options
    Ross said:

IIRC we only signed Evina as Powell didn't think he would be able to get Wiggins, as Palace and Watford were sniffing around him at the time.

Or we wanted 2 left backs.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    at last some GOOD news (excuse my sarcasm) .. whenever I have seen him this season he has been dire, a liability and why he was selected for the last two games only Powell knows (I doubt the new chief selector RD had a say) .. he can drop down a division and is going to a decent enough club with a good manager to regain his confidence and pick up some much needed positional and defensive skills .. this move will be make or break for the young man .. I wish him well
  • Options

at last some GOOD news (excuse my sarcasm) .. whenever I have seen him this season he has been dire, a liability and why he was selected for the last two games only Powell knows (I doubt the new chief selector RD had a say) .. he can drop down a division and is going to a decent enough club with a good manager to regain his confidence and pick up some much needed positional and defensive skills .. this move will be make or break for the young man .. I wish him well

I'd suspect that due to the suspension sustained by Wiggins, that's why he started the last 2 games. He won't be starting tomorrow though.
  • Options

I'd suspect that due to the suspension sustained by Wiggins, that's why he started the last 2 games. He won't be starting tomorrow though.
    now why didn't I think of that ? ... ((:>) .. I'd rather have seen Thuram Thuram given a run at left back