Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Last night's Fans Forum/Trust meeting

Admin please close this if I've missed it discussed elsewhere in all the excitement...

But is there any news on what was said at last night's meeting or has everyone been sworn to secrecy? (and if so, who's going to break ranks and spill the beans anyway - if you get in trouble you can always seek asylum in Russia)

Comments

• Options
    I'm on my way to the airport - can I email you when I land in Moscow?
  • Options

Admin please close this if I've missed it discussed elsewhere in all the excitement...

But is there any news on what was said at last night's meeting or has everyone been sworn to secrecy? (and if so, who's going to break ranks and spill the beans anyway - if you get in trouble you can always seek asylum in Russia)

I think North Stand Steve posted the same question late yesterday evening, no response to that either. Ominous silence.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

I think North Stand Steve posted the same question late yesterday evening, no response to that either. Ominous silence.
    Its a fans forum but only specific fans
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Katrien's locked them all in until the window shuts....
  • Options
    The attendees are in a pretty difficult position . . . but I can tell you there was pie sampling.
  • Options
    You do realise that the minutes of the meetings are published on the official site?
  • Options
    Ross said:

You do realise that the minutes of the meetings are published on the official site?

Riiiight. Well I suppose there were no urgent questions or information that fans needed to know so let's just wait for a few weeks for them to transcribe the notes and stick them up there.

Or maybe in the meantime someone who went could give us an overview?

As Lancashire Lad said, if they're not allowed to tell us what was said then what exactly is the point of the "fans" forum?
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Ross said:

lets give a bit of a leeway. I know for example Fanny is in the process of a house move and hasn't been online today. This isn't people's jobs, I'm sure one of them will stick something up when they get the chance*

* Though I'm pretty sure it would be the East Kent Addicks bloke :-)

• Sponsored links:

• Options

The attendees are in a pretty difficult position . . . but I can tell you there was pie sampling.

Catering was on top of the agenda then?
  • Options
    Yann's leaving present?
  • Options

Ross said:

lets give a bit of a leeway. I know for example Fanny is in the process of a house move and hasn't been online today. This isn't people's jobs, I'm sure one of them will stick something up when they get the chance*

* Though I'm pretty sure it would be the East Kent Addicks bloke :-)

Yeah to be fair I didn't mean it to sound like that, it was more in response to the suggestion we should be happy to wait until minutes are put on the OS.

• Options
    Anything or is there another thread?
  • Options
    I was about to ask the same thing!
  • Options
    Patience, lads - it'll be on the OS in a fortnight

• Options

Ross said:

lets give a bit of a leeway. I know for example Fanny is in the process of a house move and hasn't been online today. This isn't people's jobs, I'm sure one of them will stick something up when they get the chance.

Reciprocated, I'm sure.

• Options
    Maybe today? :-)
  • Options
    We need to know about the pie sampling
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

We need to know about the pie sampling

I am slightly scared that "Pie sampling" is a euphemism!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We need to know something.

Very disappointed to have absolutely no feedback from 'our representatives'.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

We need to know something.

Very disappointed to have absolutely no feedback from 'our representatives'.

Agree. They are our representatives and I don't see the point if they can't then report back what was discussed and what answers they got to any questions asked.
  • Options
    Posted before seeing Fanny's post on the other thread so apologies Fanny.
  • Options

Posted before seeing Fanny's post on the other thread so apologies Fanny.

Ditto - but as I said on that thread, Fanny isn't the only FF rep.

• Options
    When and where are these held Fanny and how do you get involved? Thanks.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Hi

The FF meeting on thursday was in the end just that but with Murray in attendance, and not a 'combined' chat with Murray thing like that advertised recently on the Trusts site. Although the Trust sent a representative as normal. Hope that makes sense.

The FF meetings are communicated by official minutes. Membership is on the basis of being a formal supporter group of some kind. See the section on the CAFC website.

More from the Trust on Monday/ Tuesday after we've had a Board skype meeting Monday night. Nothing sinister chaps and chapettes, more logisitical, transfer window and TNT (out later this week) related. We hold a fair number of face to face meetings which any fans are welcome to attend. These and indeed the FF are advertised on the Trust fans diary which can be added to your smartphone in a click and updates automatically. :D
  • Options

I'm on my way to the airport - can I email you when I land in Moscow?

NO!

• Options
    Please see the " Come on Fanny" thread for a report on the meeting.
  • Options
    razil said:

Hi

The FF meeting on thursday was in the end just that but with Murray in attendance, and not a 'combined' chat with Murray thing like that advertised recently on the Trusts site. Although the Trust sent a representative as normal. Hope that makes sense.

:D

Any feedback from the meeting the trust had with RM prior to the FF meeting?

• Options
    "More from the Trust on Monday/ Tuesday after we've had a Board skype meeting Monday night."

just to clarify the comment in quotes very late Monday, more likely tomorrow.