Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

And if you're all going to Glasters...

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]I think one of you Glastonbury veterans is gonna have to write me a list of things to take cos I know I will completely take the wrong stuff.

A boat appears to essential.
  • Options
    rizla, baccy, loo roll, wet wipes. shoulder bag for carrying it all leaving your arms free. that'll do it.
  • Options
    Two of my mates got tickets, so have decided they are no longer coming to Download.

That should free up 2 tickets for resale after me and me mates have batterd those two sell out's to death.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]I think one of you Glastonbury veterans is gonna have to write me a list of things to take cos I know I will completely take the wrong stuff.

A boat appears to essential.

Strangely, someone there did have a canoe...!
  • Options
    And here it is...

canoe.JPG
  • Options
    And one more up Ollie's street....

Glastomoment.jpg
  • Options
    but it wasn't all muddy!!!!!!! see! grass!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]but it wasn't all muddy!!!!!!! see! grass

Looks like the first day, Wednesday. Was roasting that day... little did we know what was going to happen in the early hours of Friday morning....!
  • Options
    Tim I got my wellies today from priceless shoes in ealing for 8 quid .

Personally I reckon it's gonna be El scorcio this year so I aint gonna need them.
  • Options
    i've never taken any with me, and bought them there, but the queues are horrific unless you get down there first thing. so best to take em, and then it be sunny and use them as storage for beers or something!!!