Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Henlow car dealership attacked by Tesco deer head man

However hard I tried, I couldn't re-arrange those words into a headline that made any sense at all. So they must be in the right order...

News item

Comments

• Options
    after shopping in Woolwich Tesco the word "axe" often jumps into my head as well.
  • Options
    Changing the subject, ain't the BBC robbed enough dough through tv tax to send its own photographer down to the scene rather than using Google Earth!? ffs
  • Options
    Google Earth is copyrighted, it may well have cost more.
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Changing the subject, ain't the BBC robbed enough dough through tv tax to send its own photographer down to the scene rather than using Google Earth!? ffs

It is a Google image!

• Options
    I bought 8 legs of venison from that Tesco for £40 pounds. Is that too dear?
  • Options

I bought 8 legs of venison from that Tesco for £40 pounds. Is that too DEER?

• Options
    Stig said:

Google Earth is copyrighted, it may well have cost more.

So they're wasting licence payers dough then tut tut, gonna pen a letter to Points Of You. Hope I get a posh bloke read mine out.....

; )
  • Options
    That's 2 miles down the road from me.
  • Options

That's 2 miles down the road from me.

Nip down and take a photo in case it happens again, then sell it to the BBC ; )
  • Options
    You seem confused, Rob. You were annoyed that the BBC had tried to do something cheaply, then annoyed when you found out it might have been expensive.
    Why oh why oh why. Must do better etc etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Roland you messa with Chrissy and you see what could happen!
  • Options
    getting back on subject, what did the bloke think the dealership was going to do about it after 10 years - give him a new one ??

another one that shouldn't be allowed out.