Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

7.10pm Friday 6th April

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
Charlton will be out of the bottom three , nailed on fact and you heard it here first.

Comments

• Options
    hope you're right Lats, but at some stage we'll have a slip up, the last few results for us and Man City pulling away will take the importance off it if we do.

If Bent isn't right still, like it sounds like from yesterday, i think there is a real chance he may be rested and saved for the Reading game on the Monday. In fact i think there may be a fair bit of squad rotation next weekend.
  • Options
    Are you going AFKA?

If you're not then we probably will win. ;-)

You're banned from The Valley until the charity match it was decided yesterday...
  • Options
    not suprised !!

I was in a cable car when i got the text that benty had scored yesterday. Scared the life out of everyone !! What followed was the most agonisingly painful 5 mins of my life !

You'll be pleased to know Johnboy's wedding on the Sat has ruled my out of the trip, so fingers crossed the run continues !
  • Options
    AFKA.......you are truly loyal to the cause.

I salute you for finding a wedding to go to, instead of costing us 3 points.

Legend! :-)
  • Options
    don't even like the bloke oggy :-)