Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Derek Warwick on Talksport

Anyone listening to My Sporting Life with danny Kelly at the mo ?

Jeez, talk about raw emotion and the power radio can carry. He's talking about his brother being killed and he's basically been talking and balling his eyes out for ten minutes. Absolutely choked up listening, so sad hearing the emotion in his voice.

Comments

• Options
    No.

Any other questions you would like answered?
  • Options
    hmmm my comment was flagged as abuse, which says about the disturbed mind of the offended. I am not one to throw around labels and do not think it is helpful to the vidual to be labelled as bipolar etc, but someone who thinks this is abuse is clearly mental and I can see the need for institutions again.
  • Options
    I think you'll find it's flagged as abuse because it's an extremely insensitive, crass remark - aimed solely at getting a reaction.
  • Options

No.

Any other questions you would like answered?

Really?
  • Options

I think you'll find it's flagged as abuse because it's an extremely insensitive, crass remark - aimed solely at getting a reaction.

no, aimed as an attempt at humour (obviously not successful) but come on, get a grip, ffs, there should be a limit on how many abuse flags you can have, how many times can people feel offended? it must be hard watching tv for some people without picking up the phone to the various helplines for the weak of mind.
  • Options
    I saw the sense of humour linking it directly to the initial question posed. I do not think SD meant it to be insensitive (neither do I) but, perhaps, he could have used his quick wit on a less emotive thread? Huge sympathy for the caller.
  • Options
    apologies if it was such a sensitive subject, was meant to be an attempt at humour.

#shouldpostlesswhenpissed
  • Options
    I should post more when pissed. I might catch you up on abuse flags...

(smiley face)
  • Options
    What has been happening with this site the last day or so. Breath….., and smile.
  • Options
    anyway its a shame i missed the interview with Derek Warwick would be good to know more about it if possible ...is there a CAFC Connection ?