Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Abuse flags

I am up to 11, there must be better than that.

How many have you offended?

Comments

• Options
    Only 11? ;-)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I'm on 13 , which is probably more than those that have called me a prick and a see you next Tuesday tonight.

I bet chirpy has more.
  • Options
    I know, must be many miles ahead of that. some people seem so easily offended, cant imagine how many Dave Mehmet has.
  • Options
    Think someone's in the 20s (Guess who?)
  • Options
    Mehmet?
  • Options
    Nope.
  • Options
    you?
  • Options
    up to 12 now, will be with you soon.

You must have criticised the Messiah?
  • Options
    No, stuck on 0!

It's Riviera, on 21. Not sure if he's on top though.
  • Options
    not anymore you aren't.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2014
    I've only got 1 :(

What does it do anyway?

Look like I've got to become a little more controversial to rack these flags up.
  • Options

I am up to 11, there must be better than that.

How many have you offended?

13 or so largely due to Dale.
  • Options
    Can you bring them into the ground ?
  • Options
    Thread sunk

Freedom
  • Options
    buckshee said:

I'm on 13 , which is probably more than those that have called me a prick and a see you next Tuesday tonight.

I bet chirpy has more.

Yes 21 I think but seeing as 94% are from my Troll I think it's a bit of a misrepresentation. I doubt mind though, I always see myself as a trend setter.
    Keep 'em coming folks!

Do you get banned at 50?
  • Options
    I know how to conduct myself in a mature, considerate fashion. As a consequence I've not been flagged. It's not hard.
  • Options

I know how to conduct myself in a mature, considerate fashion. As a consequence I've not been flagged. It's not hard.

Fixed

• Options
    what do these flags actually do? is there a limit someone can get before there struck down?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Fixed

Oi ya fecker, I was proud of my record ;-)
  • Options
    If it is about people being offended by a post (especially if other people 'like' it) should it be called 'abuse'?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:

If it is about people being offended by a post (especially if other people 'like' it) should it be called 'abuse'?

it might be that Admin have to work with the tools at their disposal and these are the only options, a dislike button would be better.
  • Options
    What about posters putting PWD (Posted whilst drunk) after their post....providing they can remember ?
    ;-)
  • Options
    I've just accidently flagged someone, can I take it back/delete it?
  • Options

I've just accidently flagged someone, can I take it back/delete it?

Yes you just click on it again and it goes away.