Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Man Citee v chelski.

13»

Comments

• Options
    People don't want Terry involved in the England squad but him and Cahill would be my partnership for Brazil. Not the first time this season they've been excellent.

And good old Jose showing why he's still one of the best managers in the world.

City ran out of ideas after about 50 minutes.
  • Options
    Chelsea played well but City's main man - Aguero - might have made a big difference if he had played.

He is such a smart player on that 18-yard line that he might have crafted a chance for them.

Chelsea's smartest move was breaking at pace and with numbers when they won the ball back, you could see that really unnerved City because nobody has had the balls to do that.
  • Options
    Think city missed Fernandiho more than Aguero. Seems ludicrous that with a squad like there's that don't have someone better than Dimichelis to put in there, he looked totally lost and Chelsea just over ran the midfield. Even if Aguero had played he wouldn't have seen enough of the ball, unlike Hazard who had the freedom of Manchester with which to cause havoc.

The title race is far from over though. Arsenal and man city will both win most of their games against the smaller teams, as should Chelsea but their lack of a reliable striker may yet cost them. It's going to be a great title race and could well still have three teams in it on the final day.
  • Options
    That was hugely impressive by Chelsea. No doubt Mourinho will get all the plaudits but the intelligence and dicipline shown by the players was immense.

Don't really feel they could get better than that, almost the ultimate team performance. Maybe improve on the striker (Eto) but that was about it.
  • Options
    Yep, man city carved through them a few times they rode their luck early on and defended and played on the break brilliantly. As much as it hurts to say it
  • Options
    Mourinho once again is the man for the big occasion.

Can't believe that City can assemble a squad worth about 500m and end up playing Demichelis in centre midfield. City might as well have played with 10 men, unbelievable that Pellegrini left him on for the whole game.
  • Options

Mourinho once again is the man for the big occasion.

Can't believe that City can assemble a squad worth about 500m and end up playing Demichelis in centre midfield. City might as well have played with 10 men, unbelievable that Pellegrini left him on for the whole game.

and if it was this time last week I reckon he'd have gone and bought a holding midfielder. What a difference Matic made with Luiz and Ramires in front of the back four City couldn't find a way through.
  • Options
    Dont like Mourinhio but it was his tactics that won the game---enjoyed the game as well.
  • Options
    Hazard was diffewent gwavy. Absolute world class player. Mourinho got his tactics spot on and I hope Powell was watching.
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

Hazard was diffewent gwavy. Absolute world class player. Mourinho got his tactics spot on and I hope Powell was watching.

agreed, can see the similarity in players strengths that we continually fail to utilise
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rizzo said:

Totally agree, him and Willian's workrate was superb. If anyone was wondering why they got rid of Mata, i think they now know.
  • Options
    Love Mourhino's post match comments on the title race, the little horse being Chelsea

"Two horses and a little horse. A little horse who needs milk and to learn how to jump."
  • Options
    edited February 2014

Rizzo said:

agreed, can see the similarity in players strengths that we continually fail to utilise
    I dunno, Jackson on a good day could hold his own with Hazard...couldn't he?