Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CL Prediction Cup 1st round draw **DRAW at top of Page 2**

Comments

• Options

Draw for CL "Johnstones Paint" Prediction Cup (for predictions this weekend with replays the following weekend if needed)

paulie8290 (92) v. MrOneLung (80)

we have already sold out Paulies Arena will be full or 3 stands will be not sure how away tickets are selling
  • Options
    Selling well - new stadium syndrome.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

I am sure our offer to pay for your coaches has helped ticket sales
    its the kind of thing we do here at Paulie8290's
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

What's your pitch like? Will it be called off?
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

What's your pitch like? Will it be called off?
    pitch is looking quality, got a great cover over it, cost a bit but no chance of game being called off.
  • Options

@Redmidland ... Am I banned from the match thread if I beat you? :-)

absolutely.......YES!!! now then young man...what's it to be?????

• Options

I'm going to have to create a secret match thread username!!
  • Options

This that means he is confident on beating you Red
  • Options

thai malaysia addick (40) v. oohahhmortimer (12)

I feel as though I've got one of those ties that you know you are going to lose but it won't have the benefit of being a money-spinner. I'm hoping for a replay at best.

well i apologise for the small numbers we'll be bringing but unless it's really cheap and a premiership tie in the early rounds of the cup we wont bring numbers and as for a replay i wouldn't expect a good turnout for that either , sorry
    Have a word with my opponent Lewiscoaches he may be able to lay on some free ones for ya to boost up the numbers
  • Options
    Playing the equivalent of Hull City Tigers at home in Striker Firmani. Was hoping for one of the big clubs but happy with the home draw and looking forward to it.
    The Edd-ie Fir-man-i chant from the Covered End is one of my earliest memories from going to the Valley. This should be an old Skool cup-tie. No weakened teams, closed off stands, season-ticket holders staying at home, strange kick-off times, in this one. It'll be rosettes, rattles, souvenir programme and an elephant parade as the pre-match entertainment. Roa-sted Pea-nuts!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nicholas said:

I feel as though I've got one of those ties that you know you are going to lose but it won't have the benefit of being a money-spinner. I'm hoping for a replay at best.

well i apologise for the small numbers we'll be bringing but unless it's really cheap and a premiership tie in the early rounds of the cup we wont bring numbers and as for a replay i wouldn't expect a good turnout for that either , sorry
    Have a word with my opponent Lewiscoaches he may be able to lay on some free ones for ya to boost up the numbers
    Travel does not come cheap,i am based in Holland.If it goes to a replay you can drink beer and have asmoke while watching the game,one of the few upsides to the football in Holland.
    All the best guys and girls .
  • Options
    Quality... Love it!!
  • Options

Nicholas said:

Travel does not come cheap,i am based in Holland.If it goes to a replay you can drink beer and have asmoke while watching the game,one of the few upsides to the football in Holland.
    All the best guys and girls .
    Bloody hell sounds great I hope it's a draw mate.
  • Options

This that means he is confident on beating you Red
    Question is, who is going to show their hand first?.....who will post their predictions first? LOL ;-)
  • Options
    Me:
    Aston Villa v West Ham 2-1
    Southampton v Stoke 2-1
    Sunderland v Hull 2-1

V

CAFCspooney
    Southampton v Stoke 2-1
    Blackpool v Nottm Forest 0-2
    Middlesboro v Blackburn 1-0

Bring it on....... :)
  • Options

Me:
    Aston Villa v West Ham 2-1
    Southampton v Stoke 2-1
    Sunderland v Hull 2-1

V

CAFCspooney
    Southampton v Stoke 2-1
    Blackpool v Nottm Forest 0-2
    Middlesboro v Blackburn 1-0

Bring it on....... :)

I predict a replay
    Both got saints score same
    I think Sunderland will win and villa draw for you Alex
    and Forest will win and boro draw for Spooney
  • Options
    edited February 2014

Heard Emma is providing commentary for Thai Malaysia Addick, looks like I'll have to switch to Oohahhs commentators - every bloody week I tell you...,,, who do we complain to??
  • Options
    Just heard this morning from the ticket office.....we have nearly sold a mini-cab full of away supporters for the trip to @Addickted2TheReds...............................COYRM's!!!
  • Options
    Any one know what ties have been picked for tv? im hoping im on terrestrial though dont know if ill be able to listen if roy keane is slagging my selections off....
  • Options

>blockquote class="Quote" rel="MrOneLung">Good stuff chaps - and thanks for the JPT too.

RedPanda (1) v. covered end junior (63) great day out for the young lad
    cafc4life (61) v. revellinit (64) One minnow will get through, why not us? Praps
    Tutt-Tutt (21) v. StrikerFirmani (13) Championship leaders confident of an upset

3 all premiership ties too.
    Alex Wright (2) v. CAFCspooney (10)
    Addickted2TheReds (4) v. Redmidland (20)
    No.1 in South London (11) v. sillav nitram (16)

Any team sitting top of their respective league has to be taken seriously. We will give them full respect.

Interpretation --Fans think I will be playing 1st team -- reality, I will field youngsters and reserves because I am in fear of not resting my 1st team for an expected relegation fight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Just heard this morning from the ticket office.....we have nearly sold a mini-cab full of away supporters for the trip to @Addickted2TheReds...............................COYRM's!!!

No pies at my ground, sorry!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Only opening 1 side of my ground. The trust are complaining though.
  • Options
    Bloody hell. I suggested a shitty second string cup, and still didn't get in ! Proper Charlton, don,t do cups !
  • Options
    Webbja77 said:

Quality... Love it!!

who are ya, who are ya, who are ya

;-)
  • Options

Bloody hell. I suggested a shitty second string cup, and still didn't get in ! Proper Charlton, don,t do cups !

Maybe arrange a behind closed doors friendly with Afka ?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Maybe arrange a behind closed doors friendly with Afka ?
    Draw for the 1st round of the Grimsby & District Reserve Team Invitation Cup

RaplhMilne v AFKABartam
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

We received your request for extra tickets you should receive them by 9AM tomorrow
  • Options
    1-0 lead for me with early kick off. It will be hard to focus on the game today with half an eye on my predictions.
  • Options

Upsets form book and takes place in next round draw.
  • Options

Upsets form book and takes place in next round draw.

Hold your horses. There's another week to go.