Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fulham vs Sheffields largest team

13»

Comments

• Options
    Riviera said:

Fulham's lack of commitment and basic lack of interest reminded me of us in the FA Cup when we were in the Prem.

This. They were truly shocking & when Rodiega (sp) got subbed, it looked like he cried for about 10 mins.

They are relegation certainties on current form.

However, it was only about 12 games ago, they mashed Palace, so there's still time to turn it around.

I think the manager will need to go, although ultimately it looks like they've got a load of older, richer players that don't care. Just like we did.
  • Options

Ha ha! Poor old Curbs.

Don't feel too sorry for him, he could soon be a Premier League manager.
  • Options

Ha ha! Poor old Curbs.

I doubt it, he must be wondering what the hell he has done if he saw the Fulham appointment as a step back into full time management. I bet Martin Jol is enjoying every minute of this.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Sheff Utd website saying this morning that time/date of their 5th round cup game to be confirmed.
  • Options

Ha ha! Poor old Curbs.

I doubt it, he must be wondering what the hell he has done if he saw the Fulham appointment as a step back into full time management. I bet Martin Jol is enjoying every minute of this.
    Got to have a good chance of getting the job if the current manager goes. Fulham can still be kept up.
  • Options

Just got back...Brillant game I thought, cant beat a last minute and sufc fans were class.

I was there too. Mate had a spare ticket so thought why not. SUFC were very loud, Fulham fans as quiet as you would expect from them.

Worrying for Fulham that that was a lot of their first team and they were so so bad.

Can't argue with that, what end were you in mate?

• Options
    and SUFC were playing a weakened team as saving themselves for the big one at Shrewsbury at the weekend.
  • Options

Just got back...Brillant game I thought, cant beat a last minute and sufc fans were class.

I was there too. Mate had a spare ticket so thought why not. SUFC were very loud, Fulham fans as quiet as you would expect from them.

Worrying for Fulham that that was a lot of their first team and they were so so bad.

Can't argue with that, what end were you in mate?

Sitting with the Fulham fans, just to the left of the United fans, who sounded in excellent voice. I moved to behind the goal with the 'more vocal' Fulham fans for extra time. They were absolutely fuming with their display, and rightly so.
  • Options

and SUFC were playing a weakened team as saving themselves for the big one at Shrewsbury at the weekend.

Of course............they will come good!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    you never specified they will come good, in the cups.
  • Options

you never specified they will come good, in the cups.

They are taking so long to "come good" I am hedging my bets, league, cup, anything will do :-)
  • Options
    are they still in the JPT?
  • Options
    Can't understand why anyone would put Curbs in the frame for any managers job. Wilkins is there (?) and would be a shoe in for the job IMO
  • Options
    probably because he has been there, done it and got the t-shirt with regards keeping teams in the Prem. He saved WHU from seemingly certain relegation candidates before, not sure Wilkins cv looks too impressive tbh.
  • Options

are they still in the JPT?

No, got beat at home by one of the "big clubs" in the competition.........................Hartlepool!
  • Options

Ha ha! Poor old Curbs.

But not for long