Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

An apology to Fanny Fanackapan

and other Fans Forum reps.

I apologise for using intemperate language and inappropriate accusations against you. It was not fair to you and managed to destroy the point I was trying to make.
On reflection I wish to say how much I appreciate the selfless work you have all done for Charlton fans over the years.

iainment.

Comments

• Options
    Desperate attempt to up your 'like' count there. :-)
  • Options
    iainment said:

and other Fans Forum reps.

I apologise for using intemperate language and inappropriate accusations against you. It was not fair to you and managed to destroy the point I was trying to make.
    On reflection I wish to say how much I appreciate the selfless work you have all done for Charlton fans over the years.

iainment.

Well said.
  • Options
    Thanks for that, iainment.

It's much appreciated and maybe a wake up call for FF members to ensure that , not only are we ready, willing & able to bring your suggestions/comments/concerns to the table but also to post the minutes from each meeting on the OS link as soon as possible.

We really are ordinary supporters just trying to do our bit.
  • Options
    Oh dear

Up The Fanny
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Can I also add that I meant no offence to FF (or The Trust) by questioning the lack of minutes.
    Sorry.

[ @iainment knows longer & better words than me. ;-) ]

Paul.
  • Options

Can I also add that I meant no offence to FF (or The Trust) by questioning the lack of minutes.
    Sorry.

Paul.

' Bout time too, MOG !

:-)