Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bumping into Lifers.

Comments

• Options
    Just found out someone I work with is on here, but cant seem to find him anyway u can search usernames
  • Options
    Put his username in the search box.
  • Options
    I did nothing come up lol just post none by him
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    It happens Paulie, I found someone on here I used to work with nearly 30 years ago, didn't I?

My son is on here but won't tell me his user name!
  • Options
    Riviera said:

It happens Paulie, I found someone on here I used to work with nearly 30 years ago, didn't I?

Sorry Dad.

• Options

Riviera said:

Sorry Dad.

Ha!

You're bloody old enough to be my Grandfather!
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Riviera said:

Sorry Dad.

Ha!

You're bloody old enough to be my Grandfather!
    Hardly - slightly older brother possibly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know who he is :-)
  • Options
    where do people sit in the stadium. i know seriously red as i used ot hang out wiv his son and i think but not sure, my dad chats with him. i am probably the youngest on here, if not one of
  • Options
    Riviera said:

More like doesn't want to admit it to us.
  • Options

We could make a film of an old Dad who is searching to find his long lost son only to discover that he contributes to the same forum, day in day out.

Casting would be simple, Will and Jaden Smith. That's all they do isn't it?

I'm sure I'll find out one day but he's a clever kid and more of a WUM than me (in life that is).
    However he is Charlton through and through and will be at Hillsborough on Monday.
  • Options
    Think we might be bumping into a few Lifers at Henry's bash tomorrow night ....

So how do we all make ourselves known to each other ?

Badges ? Handshakes ? Henry to announce us as we enter the room ?
  • Options
    Likewise, Fanny. If you see a short-arse version of Harry Hill wandering around with a signed photo of Bob Bolder please say hello :)
  • Options
    So I'm waiting outside the post office next to Charlton Station to hand over a auction prize when a young man comes up to me and says

"This might be the most random question you have ever been asked but are you Henry Irving?"

Good to meet you Addickted2thereds.
  • Options

So I'm waiting outside the post office next to Charlton Station to hand over a auction prize when a young man comes up to me and says

"This might be the most random question you have ever been asked but are you Henry Irving?"

Did you tell him no ;-)
  • Options
    edited March 2014

Did you tell him no ;-)

No, I thought he might buy a copy of the big issue off me.
  • Options

I've definitely met Dave and Dave and errrr Dave...

Do you mean Rodney?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Riviera said:

We could make a film of an old Dad who is searching to find his long lost son only to discover that he contributes to the same forum, day in day out.

Casting would be simple, Will and Jaden Smith. That's all they do isn't it?

I'm sure I'll find out one day but he's a clever kid and more of a WUM than me (in life that is).
    However he is Charlton through and through and will be at Hillsborough on Monday.
    Scabbyhorse?
  • Options
    How many lifers get in the lib before games?
  • Options

Was very frightened in case I received a "you what? piss off" !!

Nice to meet you!
  • Options

How many lifers get in the lib before games?

Plenty
  • Options
  • Options
    I met that Henry Irving once...........if there is one thing I dislike, it is the man who tries to air his grievances when I wish to air mine.
  • Options

I met that Henry Irving once...........if there is one thing I dislike, it is the man who tries to air his grievances when I wish to air mine.

And you still owe me lunch or I owe you lunch or something.

• Options
    Met Henry a few times and its always cost me money.

Always for a good cause though.
  • Options
    Saw Henry walking up the road once. that would be it then. I don't know what any of yowse look like
  • Options
    Is this thread now the "When you met Henry thread"