Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Goodbye Beard

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]tell ya what, i think a name change at the end of the season, to goodbye beard, is in order! Quality photoshopping dood, looks like my job could be in danger!

Quality? Mate, that's shocking!

Didn't realise that's what you did... not a good idea to attempt a PS of a PS expert! ;-)
  • Options
    Had a quality night there mate met up with 3 others over canary wharf had a couple of beers, then went to picadilly in the ICE bar then Strawberry moons left 2 lads there as The Cross is not there thhing got the at about half 1 and it was banging. It was a night called renaisance or something was good though. Crawled out about just gone 6
  • Options
    Was nice to meet a few more people, I was gonna go to the Oak as requested by Sco, but I went to Bluewater instead, sounds like I made the wrong choice.
  • Options
    brother enjoyed it, although thinks you're all mad. ketman kept hugging him and calling him his hero!?!

carlsberg, did your turn ups stay turned up? you wanted some like ours.

surprised ketman didn't get a whack abusing randoms walking past the oak. that poor 8 year old girl in a stripey jumper on bike
    ketman: "thats a terrible jumper, don't wear that again"

no need for that!!!! :-)
  • Options
    Sifting through some of Saturday's Memories :-
    (i) The Unofficial Medway Valley express Crew being delayed due to a fatality buggering up our Train Meet & our train being cancelled, Ollie exclaiming 'Arr man that's bloody inconsiderate killing yourself on a football day'.
    (ii) One palace fan with his scarf sitting on same carriage as 9 of us as we slagged off Simon Jordan & his club for our eventual journey in.
    (iii) Meeting Charltondan's dad & having a chat with him, nice fella & Dan of course.
    (iv) Doing something that carlsberg Carter & myself will not be sharing with you guys on the train home.
    (v) being overcharged by BR for my bleedin railticket
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite](iv) Doing something that carlsberg Carter & myself will not be sharing with you guys on the train home.

Singing songs about loving the queen mum? ;0)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite](iv) Doing something that carlsberg Carter & myself will not be sharing with you guys on the train home.

Singing songs about loving the queen mum? ;0)

It involved trying to get Carlsberg to barf up on the train, I am saying no more..!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]It involved trying to get Carlsberg to barf up on the train, I am saying no more..!

LOL! What did you use instead of his finger? hahaha.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]It involved trying to get Carlsberg to barf up on the train, I am saying no more..!

LOL! What did you use instead of his finger? hahaha.

lol
  • Options
    He tried using his finger to no avail so Carter thought of an alternative solution..!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Should have taken a pint of that moody Carling with you to help him on his way - that was rank.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]He tried using his finger to no avail so Carter thought of an alternative solution..!

Did it involve a technique used by the sh*t smearer we were talking about?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]He tried using his finger to no avail so Carter thought of an alternative solution..!

Did it involve a technique used by the sh*t smearer we were talking about?

Ha Ha forgot about that, the phantom shit stainer, not that far off to be honest..! :-)
  • Options
    It never normally fails either that trick!!

The phantom crapper I believe is still incarcerated
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    You Boys are gonna pay for that it takes every bit of strength i have to stop myself chundering at the thought of what these pair of animals(ketters & Carter) kept trying to do to me.

[cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]

carlsberg, did your turn ups stay turned up? you wanted some like ours.

I'm having a job remembering if my turn ups stayed. Ask Those ooligans above who kept bundling me on the train when i was trying to catch some z's! They might have got a look mid elbow drop. Honestly, yoof of today. Still remembered your brother tho. Told everyone at work i met a famous DJ.

[cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Should have taken a pint of that moody Carling with you to help him on his way - that was rank.

The Pints of 'slop' as Cafcbourne put it, nice to meet you fella by the way. That had to be the weirdest lager in the world.