Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Thank you for making my dream come true

Comments

• edited March 2014
    Any chance you could scan it Shirty?
    No need, Stig's done it already. Thank you Stig
  • Lovely piece, I'm sure your first game down at The Valley will be a very special one at that, Jessie, it will happen!!
  • niiiiiiice
  • Lovely gesture by great people. Well done!
  • Lovely piece, I'm sure your first game down at The Valley will be a very special one at that, Jessie, it will happen!!

........ And in tune with all things Charlton a guaranteed loss :-)

Nice stuff Jessie
  • Well done everyone involved bloody brilliant....I got something in my eye now!
  • Terrific. Well done all.
  • What a great story.

Big smile

• Great stuff.
  • Sponsored links:

• That's whey we are Charlton athletic
  • Brilliant, utterly brilliant.
  • It is what makes this site so special.
  • love it!
  • great story, like the fact Curbs read it last night
  • It's what we do.....
  • Brunello said:

And Curbs was there last night and read it himself. He said he thought it was a great story.

do we know why he was there ?

• PL54 said:

Brunello said:

And Curbs was there last night and read it himself. He said he thought it was a great story.

do we know why he was there ?

Yes, he comes quite often with Charlton supporting friends

• Sponsored links:

• Don't get @shag involved
  • edited March 2014
  • Curbs ?
    Think that's my first No.
  • Jessie.

We were away on holiday when your piece was published in the Bournemouth programme but have bought a copy which I'll send to you this week.

Lovely to hear that Curbs read your story !!

Take care & keep the faith1

Jean
  • Great story.

Hope you get to The Valley sometime Jessie. I've seen Charlton in China so I think you deserve to see them in London.
  • Great story.

Hope you get to The Valley sometime Jessie. I've seen Charlton in China so I think you deserve to see them in London.

The pre-season tour in the summer of 2004? The club came to Guangdong province and I couldn't go because it was way too far and I was only a student with no money then... It was a big shame!!!