Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Iain Dowie

Watching a stream of the united game and alien head is (trying pathetically) to commentate on the game. How can this man be paid to commentate when he can't get a whole sentence out, half the words he uses are made up, and he makes so many mistakes with players names as well it's unbelievable.

Quite upsetting that this man has earned so much more money than I will ever see, and he isn't even capable of competently doing his job (even when he was a manager !!)

Comments

• Options
    but he's a rocket scientist !!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    He knows fuck all about lettuce and other green leafy salad...
  • Options

but he's a rocket scientist !!

Not the Worlds best Orienteer though.

• Options
    edited September 2014
  • Options
    Ahh fair enough, the guy deserves credit though
  • Options
    Noticed he is odds on to become Oldham manager

His last management job was 24/10/08, but Oldham fans are delighted
  • Options

Wasn't he their manager before going to palace? Done well for them I recall, but would have been quite some time ago now...........
  • Options
    edited March 2015

Wasn't he their manager before going to palace? Done well for them I recall, but would have been quite some time ago now...........
    from his wiki
    After retirement from playing, Dowie then became assistant manager of Oldham Athletic. However, following the dismissal of manager Mick Wadsworth, Dowie became manager and led the club into the Second Division play-offs in the 2002–03 season after spending heavily. However, financial trouble hit Oldham and Dowie lost much of his first team squad. Funds were so hard for the club at the time that Dowie along with the remaining members of the squad were not paid for several months. Dowie tried to stick out the post for as long as possible until he decided to move on citing the need to support his family as a reason.

so he spent a lot of money, then needed to move for family reasons :wink:
  • Options
    Sounds familiar........ :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Sounds familiar........ :smiley:

Exactly what I thought, who knew he had a pattern