Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Joe Kinnear - Comedy Gold!

I suppose some folks will have read this about Joe Kinnear already but for those who haven't...

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/feb/08/nemanja-vidic-exit-manchester-united

...there are just no words to describe what an unmitigated f--kwit of the highest order this bloke is.

As Taylor says at the end though, what does that make Ashley for hiring him - twice?

Comments

• Options
    His interview on TalkCrap just after being appointed at Newcastle was brilliant.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

His interview on TalkCrap just after being appointed at Newcastle was brilliant.

Is that the "Yohan Kebab" one?
  • Options

I suppose some folks will have read this about Joe Kinnear already but for those who haven't...

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/feb/08/nemanja-vidic-exit-manchester-united

...there are just no words to describe what an unmitigated f--kwit of the highest order this bloke is.

As Taylor says at the end though, what does that make Ashley for hiring him - twice?

I have come to the conclusion that Joe Kinnear is actually - properly - mental. That story about Nepal is not the fabrication of a man who is 'with us' on this Earth. Ashley must know this - and what his game is with Kinnear I have no clue. I can only assume it involves some form of tax dodge, or similar wheeze to make money/avoid paying it.
  • Options

Riviera said:

Is that the "Yohan Kebab" one?
    And when he goes on about how he can pick the phone up to Fergie, Wenger or whoever and get the players he wants. They must have been engaged and he probably didn't realise Fergie had retired.
  • Options

I have come to the conclusion that Joe Kinnear is actually - properly - mental. That story about Nepal is not the fabrication of a man who is 'with us' on this Earth. Ashley must know this - and what his game is with Kinnear I have no clue. I can only assume it involves some form of tax dodge, or similar wheeze to make money/avoid paying it.
    Just read that Kinnear was being paid 15K per WEEK at Newcastle - that's unbelievable!

I think you're right about him, he is either mentally unwell or a proper Walter Mitty.
  • Options
    Perhaps he was the bloke with the bag in the North stand on Saturday.
  • Options
    Loved it when he thought Newcastle should look at buying Shane Ferguson who was playing for Birmingham... on loan from Newcastle!!

Would have been great being a fly on the wall listening to that conversation between Kinnear and the Birmingham hierarchy