Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    17... that's Joseph manila, meant to be quite talented though he does look like he belongs on the vets team
  • Options
    Bollox he is 17
  • Options
    Must of had a hard life so far!
  • Options
    Lazio youth team player Joseph Minala has been forced to defend himself after question marks were raised over the 17-year-old’s age.

In fairness to his critics, the Cameroonian is possibly the oldest looking teenager on the planet but his agent has slammed the ‘unfair allegations’.

He had a difficult time growing up. If you talk to him you’ll realise he is in every way a 17-year-old lad,’ Diego Tavano told La Gazzetta dello Sport.
  • Options
    Same as lukaku he ain't 19. He is more 32/33
  • Options
  • Options
    I say let's see his dental records
  • Options
    Maybe he has one of those aging diseases.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Paper round in Beruit
  • Options
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Yeh - in dog years.
    that would make him about 2 1/2 in human years. now that is definitely not right
  • Options
    edited February 2014
  • Options
    17 looks about right. Anyone older than that wouldn't be seen dead wearing those knock-off Man City shirts from the market.
  • Options
    Poor guy, I'm pretty sure whatever the reasons are for his aged appearance it wasn't his fault. Unlike people such as Jason Donavan (who I love to bits) who look 20 years older due to drink and drugs.
  • Options
    A bit like Roger Milla, he never like giving his age.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hit puberty at 6
  • Options

Poor guy, I'm pretty sure whatever the reasons are for his aged appearance it wasn't his fault. Unlike people such as Jason Donavan (who I love to bits) who look 20 years older due to drink and drugs.

I think you're the one on drugs! Maybe, just maybe he's lying.
  • Options
    I bet his mummy and daddy look younger than him - it's all Benjamin Button gawn wrong I tell ye
  • Options
    Joseph Manila. He's 41
  • Options

I think you're the one on drugs! Maybe, just maybe he's lying.
    I assume that comment was meant as a joke? I bit uncalled for.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    It reminds me of Greg Oden, must be really frustrating with people questioning their age - even though you have heard of sportmen and women lying about it

Edit: He's 19 on this picture
  • Options
    Obafemi Martins just celebrated his 23rd birthday
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

Obafemi Martins just celebrated his 23rd birthday

Kanu can't wait for his big 30th birthday bash in a couple of weeks time
  • Options
    I knew Nelson Mandela wasn't really dead.
  • Options
    Pele?