Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

pulling away

Some good points picked up from the team's above us
The gap is widening to 4 big points now
Ok 3 in hand but not guarantee of any points and with qpr next
It's looks a massive task now
And today's postponment not helping our cause?

Comments

• Options
    Who had a "good" result?
  • Options
    Pretty decent results if you ask me. Millwall could have been 6 points in front Donny 8, instead its 4 and 6 with 3 games in hand, yes we have to win them but it could be a lot worse.
  • Options
    Its the best that we could have hoped for - strange thread
  • Options
    Good results today .
  • Options
    It would have been worse if one of the teams had won. They didn't so it couldn't have gone any better. The results are pretty much what we would have picked given the choice
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Def the results around us this week have been the best we could have hoped for.
    Millwall have a tough run in , with last 5 away games at Leeds,Forest,Wigan,Boro,QPR.
    Honestly think that if we beat them next month we will stay up.
  • Options
    Strange opening post
  • Options
    edited February 2014

Millwall have a tough run in , with last 5 away games at Leeds,Forest,Wigan,Boro,QPR.

Don't disagree on the whole but in those particular 5 fixtures we have so far got nothing and 2 yet to play. A 'table of correspondence' (i.e. of corresponding fixtures played only) is what we need to see to do a proper comparison, all be it historically-based. Also their strikers are an impressive bunch - Simeon Jackson, Easter, Morison, DJ Campbell- whether they stay fit and Holloway gets them going is another matter. Hopeful we can at least make it an interesting run-in!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For me, any of the teams winning would have been a disappointment/worry so I'm happy with draws and games in hand. Wish I could rely on the boys to pick up wins though. We will see!
  • Options
    Draws at Millwall and Barnsley today the best outcomes for us IMO
  • Options
    Just feel we are walking now in no mans land with no direction or signs of our side improving and can see our games in hand dwindling away to nothing
    Teams around us look to have made some good signings
    On paper at least?
    Lets hope we can get our new signings to give us a boost?
  • Options
    Every Pont until 30 games is a bonus - That's when this team will take off.
  • Options
    IAgree said:

Hope ur right

• Options
    Oh no, I feel like the Football League Show has been ruined for me now ;-)
  • Options
    Thought this was going to be about tales of shagging Northern lassies. I am disappointed.
  • Options

Don't disagree on the whole but in those particular 5 fixtures we have so far got nothing and 2 yet to play. A 'table of correspondence' (i.e. of corresponding fixtures played only) is what we need to see to do a proper comparison, all be it historically-based. Also their strikers are an impressive bunch - Simeon Jackson, Easter, Morison, DJ Campbell- whether they stay fit and Holloway gets them going is another matter. Hopeful we can at least make it an interesting run-in!

Their impressive bunch of strikers haven't done much for Holloway so far. 0 wins in 5 and for the last half hour today Holloway had Morison, Campbell, Jackson and Scott McDonald on the pitch
  • Options
    IAgree said:

Think that might be a BRIDGE too far, IAgree.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lets hope Millwall are too good to go down.
  • Options
    Very good! Lol

IAgree said:

Think that might be a BRIDGE too far, IAgree.