Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Thank You....

Just thought I'd start this thread to say a big THANK YOU to SadieJane, AFKABartram, LenGlover, JohnBoyUK, red_murph, Clem_Snide, PL54, WSA, AddickUpNorth, Jodaius, mickc, Absurdistan and many many others for your help.
Really has made a difference.

Paul.

Comments

• Hope it really has made a difference with movement in the right direction. You really do deserve a break.
  • Still think my advice was better MOG.......................

Angle grinder and denial...................

• Hope it really has made a difference with movement in the right direction. You really do deserve a break.

Thanks RRH.
    Really have fallen apart. Miss Mum, Dad, Buster and Westie456.

• MOG, sometimes everyone needs a gentle reminder that they have a bit more going for them than they realise: nothing beats friends. I'm glad you've been able to reach out to your friends on here. It often pays to remember that asking people for help and advice sometimes lets you see people at their best.

I can say this from my own personal experience (and I know most other people can too): when you're going through hell, the only important thing is that you keep going.

Carpe Diem, MOG.
  • edited February 2014
    Paul, the best thing you have done is to share your problems on here mate. It is then that you realise that there are many others in an equally shitty boat from time to time and how amazing the CL community is.

We wouldn't be Charlton otherwise would we? If we wanted it easy we'd support a team that didn't continually let us down each weekend and played total football.

Keep that chin up.
  • Good Luck mate. Hope it all works out for you.
  • Hopefully this ordeal will be sorted very soon, CL is amazing!