Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Supporters Train travel to Sheffield

edited February 2014 in General Charlton
Seeing as there doesn't seem to be any trains coming back to London from Sheffield any later then 21.30 is there a way the club could get a train sorted out like we had at Middlesbrough a few years ago. Ok it doesn't have to be a freebie but I would be willing to pay £20-30 quid to get to the game and get be back in London at a decent time. Now Sheff utd have gone through this game is excuse the pun Massive! Potential to play a league 1 team in the quarters with a sell out Wembley up for grabs in the semi. I know it's all ifs and buts but surely its a gamble worth taking as the tv money gate receipts etc will more then pay for the train a good few times over. Is this something the @CAFCTrust could speak about to the club. Would anyone else be interested in it?

Comments

• Options
    Trains up there are really expensive on the afternoon of the 25th and there is no way back apart from the coach.

Coach would be £22ish I guess and that means having to take a whole day off work if you are getting it both ways.

Would love to club to sort something out. Would surely mean we would get close to the numbers expected yesterday.
  • Options
    Why don't you just watch it on the box like the rest of us .
  • Options
    We on the box then?
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

We on the box then?

Should tomorrow's Brighton game end up as a result, this is the only game left in the round