Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We win the FA cup

Fellow addicks the account of Dave2l has been an imposter over the last few weeks. I've been sent from the future in a time warps, the real Dave2l has something important to tell you and because I like to be proven right I'm going to spoil it for you.

Unfortunately this time warp means I can't copy and paste directly from the bbc football website.

On Tuesday the 25th of February away to Sheffield Wednesday...

Wednesday (K.Lee,54) 1-2 (Cousins,32) (Jackson,90) Charlton

(K.Kirkland sent off on 72)

***On to our second trip to Sheffield taking place on the 8th of March.

United (J.Forte 16) 1-1 (Piotr 45) Charlton

***Earns us a replay at the valley..

Charlton (Poyet 56,70) (Morrison,78) 3-0 Sheffield United

****We get drawn against Brighton at Wembley....

Brighton 0-0 Charlton
(Charlton win 4-3 on penalties)

Simon church scores the winning penalty.

***on to the big day the FA cup final against Arsenal. Us fans take up the full north stand surrounding area. I can't remember our capacity. Due to unfortunate injuries we are forced to field our unfavourable squad players. Sky bet has a high price of 20-1 on Charlton to lift the cup which many, including myself, take full advantage of.

Charlton (Evina,120) 1-0 Arsenal

Cedric Evina shows Arsenal fans what they have been missing all these years and scores a last second winner in extra time, a 35 yard volley hitting the crossbar and going in ...using his weaker foot.

Arsenal fans have another trophy-less season certain to make it 10 years without one.

I'm gana be as vague as that.

I'm also not gana tell you about World War III...but I'm currently in a bunker on the south coast...just getting a bit bored.

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Can I have the lottery numbers while your at it?
  • Options
    What in the world have you been smoking and where can I get some?
  • Options
    All very believable ....... But Evina winning it ?! CP would obviously have made a bizarre substitution at 121 mins allowing Arsenal to score two goals in the last min.

• Options
    BTW this WW3 - Does it have anything at all to do with Hamer?
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Load of rubbish. How could anyone tell which one is Evina's weak foot?

;-)

He cut inside racing to the ball before any arsenal player could, the ball was hanging in the air, no one was in sight and he just hit it as hard as he could, in which took a massive dip, hit the bottom of the near top right hand crossbar and flew and...to the astonishment of absolutely everyone. You will never forget this day. Incredible.
  • Options
    Nah - Morro will score the winner at Hillsboro
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Chizz said:

Load of rubbish. How could anyone tell which one is Evina's weak foot?

;-)

He cut inside racing to the ball before any arsenal player could, the ball was hanging in the air, no one was in sight and he just hit it as hard as he could, in which took a massive dip, hit the bottom of the near top right hand crossbar and flew and...to the astonishment of absolutely everyone. You will never forget this day. Incredible.
    It deffo took a deflection off Jenkinson.

• Options
    Well I got the score right.

• Options
    If we get drawn against Hull at Wembley then that still fits...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watch out for the Suns back page Monday morning.

I still remember the headline "The Yorkshire Ripper" with a picture of jackson punching the air in front of our fans.
  • Options
    If we're to win it this is how it goes:

We win in a scrappy encounter Sunday against a mean defence, from a Jackson bit of Magic.
    Draw Hull in the semi's who take a dip in form leading up to it and who also have their front two Jelavic and Long cup tied, we score early and cling on for 80 odd minutes.
    Arsenal in the final whose bottle goes, we win on pens after 0-0 for 120 minutes which sees neutrals claim is the most boring FA Cup final ever. (Not that we'd care)

Sounds easy enough to me.
  • Options
    Was watching the telly about a month ago, there was a piece about the Thames flooding and an interview with an old girl who was being evaluated from her home. She said the last time that happened was in 1947.