Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ideas for Best Man / Usher gifts

Help!!! As you probably know by now, I get married on Saturday but I've yet to come up with a decent idea for gifts for my best men and ushers. Anyone got any bright ideas?

The hipflask has been done before, none of the four wear cufflinks so I'm a bit stuck now.

Yes, I know I've left it to the last minute...
Working to a budget of up to £25-30 per person...

Comments

• Options
    Well i take it AFKA is not one of your best men or ushers!! And he missed west ham game for you (and another game i cant remember) and is not even in the bridal party... no wonder he's pissed off.
  • Options
    Bottle of Aftershave. An engraved something or other.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Well i take it AFKA is not one of your best men or ushers!! And he missed west ham game for you (and another game i cant remember) and is not even in the bridal party... no wonder he's pissed off.

you tell him Curb It !!

not sure mate, some grecian 2000 will probably be appropriate !

How about an engraved tankard ?
  • Options
    Decent framed pics of interesting/good stag do pics.
    Cheaper MP3 players - 2GB one for £30 on amazon - well handy for holidays, etc even for those with Ipod already - no paranoia of losing the pricey ones.
    Booze
    Vouchers
  • Options
    I got a week's holiday on a Greek Island for being the best man at a mates wedding :oD
  • Options
    a football shirt of their choice? if they like football?

although, judging by the fact you've chosen to have your wedding and stag do mid-season and they agreed to be in your 'wedding party' i suspect along with yourself, they don't :-)

otherwise, check this out:

tankard
  • Options
    Depends on how much you want to spend.

My mate did one of those letter days things, driving rounds Brands Hatch.

I would have thought you would have enough to spend on though.
  • Options
    Agree with Suzi - My Brother gave his Best Man and Ushers a Tankard with a little engraving on it and they went down really well!

Mx
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    This shop up bluewater does some nice tipples in a variety of different bottles that you can personalise.

http://www.vomfassuk.com/Webdocs/shop/index.php

Not bad for a unique gift and doesn't have to break the bank.
  • Options
    Thanks Peeps...excellent ideas. The engraved Tankard idea sounds best I think, just need to find somewhere that can do it by Saturday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]Thanks Peeps...excellent ideas. The engraved Tankard idea sounds best I think, just need to find somewhere that can do it by Saturday.

Any Timpsons will sort you out same day engraving service and some quite nice Pewter Tanks.
  • Options
    your spending too much.. end of

:D