Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup odds

Man City 10/11
Arsenal 3 or 11/4
Everton 5 or 11/2 or 7
Sunderland 14 or 16
Hull 16 or 18 or 20 or 25
Brighton 33 or 40 or 50 or 55
Wigan 66 or 75 or 80
Sheffield Utd 55 or 60 or 80 or 100
Sheffield Wendies 66 or 100 or 125
Charlton 125 or 150

We are the 3 legged donkey in the horse race.

Comments

• Options
    We have a 100% record against the minnows of Sheffield in the F.A. Cup.
    Played 3 won 3.
  • Options
    Classic charlton would be to beat Wednesday and lose tonight united on pens
  • Options
    Fuckn guaranteed. We've beaten all these teams. Line them up I say.
  • Options

Played 3 won 3.

I've seen us lose at Bramall Lane in the Cup. 3-1.
  • Options

Played 3 won 3.

I've seen us lose at Bramall Lane in the Cup. 3-1.
    We lost to shef utd 0-1 in the cup around 1966 perhaps he was refering to the wendies as the minnows? (Probably to wind up OP)
  • Options
    Chizz said:

100% we're going to win it. We've only ever lost FA Cup Finals to Derby. And they're out.

Saying that we have only beat Burnley and they are out

• Options

Chizz said:

100% we're going to win it. We've only ever lost FA Cup Finals to Derby. And they're out.

Saying that we have only beat Burnley and they are out

100% record v Sunderland at Wembley :)
  • Options
    Tried to bet on Charlton winning the cup on Betfair and it isn't fully matched. No one brave enough to bet on us losing?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    if you think we'll beat Wednesday then it's worth putting a few quid on us, our odds would at least halve if we got through
  • Options
    Man c, arsenal and Everton are the only ones I'd like to avoid.
    The rest are beatable on a good day

Would love to get to wembley
  • Options
    Anyone know what Wigan's odds were to beat M City last year?
  • Options
    At 150 / 1 I still wouldn't waste a penny of my hard earned.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Remember losing to Sheff Utd 3rd reply in a leauge cup game. They were first division think we were old division 2. Graham Tutt cocked up in the home leg let them equalise in extra time to go to the third game. We lost 1 to 0 in extra time , goal was 25 yards offside. However, ref just thought sod it an let it stand !

Ground only had three sides in those days , with cricket ground on the fourth side.
  • Options
    I remember losing to Sheff Utd 1-0 at the Valley in the 3rd round (at least I think it was the 3rd round). Maybe 1967? They were a good Division 1 team at the time and we were flirting with relegation to the old div 3.
  • Options
    Brighton 1 up on Hull.
  • Options
    I wonder if Wigan fans had a similar discussion this time last year on whether to bet on winning the cup. They must have been around 100-1.
  • Options
    Not sure they would have been 100-1 as a premiership team
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Remember losing to Sheff Utd 3rd reply in a leauge cup game. They were first division think we were old division 2. Graham Tutt cocked up in the home leg let them equalise in extra time to go to the third game. We lost 1 to 0 in extra time , goal was 25 yards offside. However, ref just thought sod it an let it stand !

John Dunn was in goal at The Valley for the first replay. I seem to remember him being totally out of position for a corner late in the second half which they took quickly and scored. Charlton were in the old Third Division at the time under Theo Foley. Would have faced Arsenal at The Valley had they won.
  • Options
    Rob said:

I remember losing to Sheff Utd 1-0 at the Valley in the 3rd round (at least I think it was the 3rd round). Maybe 1967? They were a good Division 1 team at the time and we were flirting with relegation to the old div 3.</blockquote

Mick Jones scored for Utd went on to win cup with Leeds 1972.

• Options
    I'm really not into gambling , but there's something stirring in my waters telling me to lump on Charlton this year.
  • Options

I'm really not into gambling , but there's something stirring in my waters telling me to lump on Charlton this year.

Same, that's why I backed us at 200/1, will back Wednesday as well at 125/1, done the same at same stage the other year when Cardiff got to the final 80/1.
    Got to fancy cafc or Wednesday to beat Sheff utd (not guaranteed I know) but if they do you have 125/1 or 150/1 on a team in the semi final (e/w 1/2 odds)
  • Options
    In to 50-1, 66-1, 80-1.

6th favourites ;-)
  • Options
    Put £1 on at 150/1. You never know
  • Options
    Beat the League One side and get Sunderland in the semis. 1998 all over again and a repeat of Millwall's semi draw on their way to the Cup Final….
  • Options
    Put £10 each way on Charlton got 80-1 with bet Fred . Other bookmakers are available