Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The big question.

When we beat the Wendies what will operationpig do?

a) Go Awol from Charlton Life for a few weeks.
b) Join the massives in the away end cheering Us to victory at Bramall Lane.

I predict a but you never know.
@operationpig

Comments

• Options
    Probably pork himself
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    c) leave this site until they beat us in the league later in the season and we go down
  • Options
    D)go home and have a quick pokey bum wank while his mum makes his dinner
  • Options
    RobRob
    edited February 2014
    OP has been coming on here for a long while now. I like him. Good sense of humor too. Mind you, he needs to have with a lot of people on here. Banter
  • Options
    If they are not rude or childish - we should welcome fans from other teams (providing we don't get overrun).
  • Options

D)go home and have a quick pokey bum wank while his mum makes his dinner

I don't even know what that means tbh but as usual you're chucking profanities about (something I don't think I've noticed OP doing btw). Seriously, there's some people on here who need to get their head around the fact that not everyone supports CAFC and some of them like to and are welcome to post on here. I have a lot more time for oppo fans who engage with the site properly and treat others with respect than our own trolls and wum's.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    OP has grown on me since in our last season in league one
  • Options
    OP is just fine and very welcome. A little well intentioned banter freshens things up.
  • Options
    We get OP.
    Leicester forum get Nathan Prior.

I think we do all right really.
  • Options
    OP talks more sense than a lot of our own on here. The place would be duller without him
  • Options
    Glad to see that most see op as valid member on here

He is a good lad imo gives good banter and don't like ched evans makes him a goodun imo
  • Options
    I think OP must be a Londoner who was kidnapped as a baby and brought up in that northern wasteland. That's the only thing that could explain his apparent reasonableness.
  • Options
    OP is a great guy and our recent Sun £9.50 break we shared to Skegness was such a triumph, even the stiffest of north easterly winds could not blow in a dent in a new found cameraderie

#footballfriend
  • Options

OP is a great guy and our recent Sun £9.50 break we shared to Skegness was such a triumph, even the stiffest of north easterly winds could not blow in a dent in a new found cameraderie

#footballfriend

did he show you his whippet?
  • Options

#footballfriend

did he show you his whippet?
    He put a saddle on it so AFKA could ride it :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    OP is OK and makes more sense than a lot of other posters on here. Keep it going.
  • Options
    Should I have said it's a "massive" yes from me!