Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Trainspotters/Anoraks

edited February 2014 in General Charlton
I posted on facebook about how we got a decent draw in the cup and a person commented saying "just make sure you beat the anoraks". I asked him "Wednesday are anoraks?" and it turns out he thought I was a Wednesday fan and he was actually insulting Charlton.

Anyone else get this about Charlton?

Im guessing we have this label because our support isnt famous for being drunken shaven headed nutters...

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2014
    I wouldn't worry about it Trev, if that's the worst people can throw at us , then so be it, I'd rather be called that than , the scum , or the filth, or even the Massives, when they're clearly not.
  • Options
    It's either that or pikeys / something caravan related. Even from non Palace / Millwall supporters
  • Options

I wouldn't worry about it Trev, if that's the worst people can throw at us , then so be it, I'd rather be called that than , the scum , or the filth, or even the Massives, when they're clearly not.

Yeah we could be called a lot worse!

I think we might be one of the least dis-liked teams in the english football pyramid....
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Yeah we could be called a lot worse!

I think we might be one of the least dis-liked teams in the english football pyramid....
    It's probably because people have got used to us not winning anything and giving it out large to other fans.

• Options
    edited February 2014
    CAFCTrev said:

Im guessing we have this label because our support isnt famous for being drunken shaven headed nutters...

That, and the fact that you used to be able to see the trains from inside the ground.