Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What is Your CL Contribution Rating

13»

Comments

• Riviera said:

I am not far away from the landmark of 10,000 posts, 9882. Is there an award for this? Gold watch, Carriage Clock etc?

I wonder how many others have gone through 10k?

Congratulations, there are a number of others like Goonerhater and Lincs who are also in the 9s and getting close.

The 10k Runners are a select, elite bunch of mainly vocal look-at-me trouble-makers.

Looking at the list, you can see where most of our troubles lie, and equally in a few cases how well behaved some people are to get to that level of posting and cause no issues at all.

I estimate between 20-25 posters in the 10k club (we can't search on those metrics), so off the top of my head and little bit of searching, i've listed 20 below definitely in (in no particular order). Apologies if i've missed anyone (shout out)

So to some of you, i salute you. To others, i'd like to repeatedly bang your head against a wall (10 thousand times).

Covered end
    Large Addick
    AFKA
    Nth London
    Stonemuse
    Oggy Red
    Wss
    Redmidland
    Mog
    Riviera
    Curb it
    Razil
    Len Glover
    Blackforestreds
    Off It
    NorthStandSteve
    Oohaahmortimer
    Nolly
    Friend or Defoe
    ShootersHillGuru
    Seth Plum

*cough*
  • I actually had JT and Valleygary down on my list, but forgot to type them.

#2ndDivisionPosters
  • Yeah yeah yeah.

#BelgianLoanPosters
  • Am I the only one who finds this quite sad ?

That's another one . 9022 just 978 until I get to 10,000 !!
  • 21.68% - just approaching 1000 posts (bit low - especially as I've been here since 2006).
  • 33.89 not as good as I thought, I thought I talked to much? But I have 340 points I think that's quite good. :-)
  • cafc-west said:

21.68% - just approaching 1000 posts (bit low - especially as I've been here since 2006).

Its quality not quantity Fred :-)

• Sponsored links:

• Riviera said:

I am not far away from the landmark of 10,000 posts, 9882. Is there an award for this? Gold watch, Carriage Clock etc?

I wonder how many others have gone through 10k?

Congratulations, there are a number of others like Goonerhater and Lincs who are also in the 9s and getting close.

The 10k Runners are a select, elite bunch of mainly vocal look-at-me trouble-makers.

Looking at the list, you can see where most of our troubles lie, and equally in a few cases how well behaved some people are to get to that level of posting and cause no issues at all.

I estimate between 20-25 posters in the 10k club (we can't search on those metrics), so off the top of my head and little bit of searching, i've listed 20 below definitely in (in no particular order). Apologies if i've missed anyone (shout out)

So to some of you, i salute you. To others, i'd like to repeatedly bang your head against a wall (10 thousand times).

Covered end
    Large Addick
    AFKA
    Nth London
    Stonemuse
    Oggy Red
    Wss
    Redmidland
    Mog
    Riviera
    Curb it
    Razil
    Len Glover
    Blackforestreds
    Off It
    NorthStandSteve
    Oohaahmortimer
    Nolly
    Friend or Defoe
    ShootersHillGuru
    Seth Plum

You takin to me?!!
  • Congrats @lincsaddick

The latest waffling buffoon to join the 10k club :-)
  • Congrats @lincsaddick

The latest waffling buffoon to join the 10k club :-)

hooray ... hoorah ... three cheers .. fame at last .. is there a prize for the most recent (errrrr) 'member' to get to the 10 grand mark ? .. I must be in with a chance
  • It saddens me that you are so focussed on quantity and not quality AFKA ! Sure you are in denial...but then again...
    Leave the dark side and come join us B-)
  • If my maths are up to it I think I'm 10.39.

943 posts - 72 threads started.
  • edited February 2014

Damn I will now only lurk my job is done here I have given you all everything I have fare well lifers 8)

Don't lurk in the shadows - we need your Big Balls, mate.

EDIT: I forgot the smiley. Here it is :o)